Reviews for permanently black and blue
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I thought I'd already reviewed this, but turns out I hadn't.
I love this. How she controls her feelings, and how he cares about her.
It's really good. Well done.
The Lead chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It didn't suck! I loved it, and the idea of her having an abbusive dad was really creative :)
Lovely Little Knives chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Naw, that didn't suck at all! I found the fact that it was less action and more explanation to be...an interesting change. Most of the Clato stories I've started to read (after being recently converted from a Glato fan /shot) are all about some sick, twisted love they shared. I like it, but it's nice to have something a little nicer for a change, even if she was still beaten and still died XD Perhaps, at the very end, instead of simple saying 'And that was it', you could've put something that was just as short and simple, but tugged on the reader's hearts a little. I know most Hunger Games fans like a character's death to be as emotional as it is brutal (oh, how similar to the Capitol we are! XD), and while I did actually find myself becoming quite sad in your last snippet, I felt the last sentence left a bit to be desired. But whatever, this is your fanfiction. It's amazing as it is, and I think you captured both characters perfectly. I applaud you *clap*

(Oh goodie, another fan of Isabelle Fuhrman :D Do you know how hard it is to find someone who even KNOWS who she is? Well, In Australia, quite difficult XD I've loved her ever since Orphan, which both scared and delighted me because I found it so inspiring :D *highfive*)