Reviews for Going Back to Change the Future
Lady Gaidin chapter 10 . 2/18
Good humor and dark moments in the fic. Some grammar errors and such, so you could use a beta to go over everything and polish it up. Great slow development of Severus being less snarky to Harry and Harry realizing that this Severus is different from the Snape he is used to.
Lady Gaidin chapter 11 . 2/18
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Exactly what I was looking for. The ending, just wow. I am crying. That was just too sad and cruel. Great job, but man I wish for an alternate ending.
shunned-one chapter 11 . 1/22
Oh God! That hurt!
SilverSnape31 chapter 1 . 1/11
LOVE it!
Make the sequel soon!
:D
Talizora chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
That was really sad, poor Harry didn't get a happy ending even after everything he'd done. I liked your ending though, but I can't say that I didn't want Harry to stay in the past with Severus. Great story, there is quite a lot of spelling errors so I think a re-write would help or a beta reader? They look mostly like type-os, soon instead of son etc... Anyways, nice work and thanks for sharing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
" He was grateful to be in Harry's life, even if James wasn't "
does that mean harry's dad died! or Lily divorced him?!
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Really liked this. Looking forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I love this what if story !

I hope you get a few reviews for this !

The Crimson Mage.
ChibiChula chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Your timeline might be a bit off or I missed something. In the books Harry was 15 months old when Voldemort attacked Godrics Hollow on Halloween. Did I miss Harry being in the past for over a year and a half or are you claiming creative licence?
Sangem09 chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
This was certainly not an expected ending, but I loved every moment of it, and thank you for giving us a memorable story.

On a slight criticism, the only fault I can find is sometimes the paragraphs are a bit long - making it difficult to keep track of a line unless you high light it. Just something for the future I suppose, you don't have to listen to me after all, a seemingly useless anon

Kind regards
Beautiful Dragon Princess chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Yes, an epilogue would be great! Well... depending on what is in the next few chapters determines what can be in the epilogue. Go into Harry & Severus's relationship and include smut! Include Harry's relationship with baby Harry as he grows up? If you want you could make the epilogue into a new story that is about after Voldemort defeat and continuing through baby Harry's life with his parents, future Harry and Severus in his life and him going to Hogwarts. There are not many stories that have Future Harry and baby Harry included together with their parents still alive. How would James deal with having Severus as a Uncle figure to baby Harry and at the same time have Severus date his future son? How would Severus deal with having James as his lover's father? You could go so many different avenues with this kind of story.
Linda chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I really love this story hope to read more soon
sylk chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Definately smut. Kinda bothered by the baby-carving. Poor thing. :(
VERA VIV chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Very intriguing chapter. Eagerly anticipating your next update!
M3mnoch7 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter. I would love to see an epilogue- with smexy smut of course.