Reviews for Going Back to Change the Future
magicanimegurl chapter 11 . 7/8
Love the story but the ending was sad. Write on!
Sharktus chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
This was a great story. The ending was heartbreaking!
Thorilian chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
I'm crying, I loved it. But it was saaad!
Polymer1 chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
well that was bitter sweat and utterly heartbreaking.
Aina Song chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Your beta did nothing to help you, I'm afraid. Your plot was well-written (though the ending breaks my heart) but there were so many grammatical errors that had been overlooked. You often misspelled words, skipped one or two, and used quite a few wrong words in certain occasions. Your run-on paragraphs could have been trimmed a bit, as well.

I say none of this to insult you, but to help. I was unpolished as a beginner, myself, once. So much practice and perseverence will only aide you. Good luck.
littlepanther chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
though for me its bittersweet its really good. And it took me a lot of courage to read this since i'm not really a fan of angst. Heh, it keep me up till past midnight. :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Good humor and dark moments in the fic. Some grammar errors and such, so you could use a beta to go over everything and polish it up. Great slow development of Severus being less snarky to Harry and Harry realizing that this Severus is different from the Snape he is used to.
Lady Gaidin chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Exactly what I was looking for. The ending, just wow. I am crying. That was just too sad and cruel. Great job, but man I wish for an alternate ending.
shunned-one chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Oh God! That hurt!
SilverSnape31 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
LOVE it!
Make the sequel soon!
:D
Talizora chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
That was really sad, poor Harry didn't get a happy ending even after everything he'd done. I liked your ending though, but I can't say that I didn't want Harry to stay in the past with Severus. Great story, there is quite a lot of spelling errors so I think a re-write would help or a beta reader? They look mostly like type-os, soon instead of son etc... Anyways, nice work and thanks for sharing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
" He was grateful to be in Harry's life, even if James wasn't "
does that mean harry's dad died! or Lily divorced him?!
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Really liked this. Looking forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I love this what if story !

I hope you get a few reviews for this !

The Crimson Mage.
ChibiChula chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Your timeline might be a bit off or I missed something. In the books Harry was 15 months old when Voldemort attacked Godrics Hollow on Halloween. Did I miss Harry being in the past for over a year and a half or are you claiming creative licence?