Reviews for Lock Down
more please
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Oh hell now ohohho
CrAZieR chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
What the fuck did I just read?
Blant chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
this is awsome! ;D please uplade:)) i started reading this today and was like " oh shit what happened next " i cant't wait for you uplade :D
sorry for my Englis :)) greetings from Poland ;P
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
Hey, please update! I started reading this 1 hour ago and I'm hooked please update. Greetings from South-Africa
Soldierofpain chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
I loved it, can't wait for the sequel.
Sharon1234 chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT?! Ricky's dad is still alive? I was for sure he was the voice that said "go ahead take me. I'm done anyways." How can that not be him?! Who else could it be?! I'm was a bit scared that you abandoned this story. I'm so glad you are writing a sequel! This chapter was pretty good and very touching. I love it! Though I'm most intrigued about what'll happen next! You're putting me on suspense here!
Dark evil mind chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Nice chapter Liz
Kennedy chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
You got to start posting more chapters I've been hooked on this for a year checking back if you've updated and yes please make a sequel it's summertime what do you have to lose and I will check out your other story struggle but please update for me you readers and if course your fans so please update this story and make a sequel
femalecenobite22 chapter 23 . 2/28/2014
this story is simply divine and well thought out i liked the ending and beginning apart from the ending the story was a bit suspenseful and i loved every chapter have you considered being a book writer?
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Hi. I'm so sorry I haven't written a review yet, I just started reading this story yesterday and was so enticed by your story that I couldn't take a seconds break before starting the next chapter. My god, you not only have an amazing story line but with all the plot twists and how your writing alows our imagination to fantacy, you are in my top five for sure and I have been avidly reading fanfiction since I was 12(I'm 16 now). You are truly gifted. I am deffinately going to check out your other stories. Also, I really want to hear more about this book you were talking about. Please pm me if you get the chance.
Sincerely,
Skye
ShadowCub chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
OK, Cece is the biggest idiot I've read about in awhile now.
Instead of going to the police, they've got the not from the beating the guys took, everything that has happened to them is their own fault for not reporting any of this.

And Jesus showing up?/
ShadowCub chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
Jesus should have stayed in church.
BigJtheclown chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
love the story cant wait for more of lockdown me and my wife are in love with the story
Sharon1234 chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
Don't worry about the updates. I understand that people are really busy and sometimes don't feel like writing. As for the story, I expect it to end soon. Probably with the bad guys getting arrested and Rocky and Cece live happily ever after. I will check your story Struggle. And I read this story over an over again cause it's so funny and just plain great. Um so yeah. I hope you update soon and you left the revealing of your name a cliffhanger. I was like what the... Lol