Reviews for Always in the Way
spannaquinntana05 chapter 1 . 2/20
i'm french and you shouldn't use Google Translation it's a bullshit next time you want to put french on a fanfic you can ask i'll translate for you ( it's just a proposition) but you're fic is still amazing :) :D
Hanna50 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Hi um do u know wen ur gonna update
SpannaAndSpobyLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Can we just talk about how this is the only Spanna fanfiction I found on here. If you end this one soon... PLEASE WRITE MORE SPANNA :D I followed and faved. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Thank god you updated! Plzzzz dont stop this though! Its like the best spanna story on here! If yoy really don't know what to do, put it up for adoptio. Or something! I just dont wanna see it end :(. Maybe make a sequel?
IamACritic chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Interesting chapter
SpariaToTheNextLevel chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
I so love this chapter! :)) Yea. I'm reading this one again hahaha.. Spencer's mom supporting her plus, Hanna fangirling to Salvatore Bros. thats cute! hahaha...
infinitefalling chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Awww, this story is so cute and sad in many ways, but I'm glad that they're together, even with -A threatening Spence and Melissa :'(

I hope they can be together and safe from -A, they really deserves it! 3
luzaleja6 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
OH GOD. SPANNA FTW! I love them so much! 3 great story! can't wait for an update! :p
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
"So when do I get to collect?" Go on without me x_x
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
"They didn't call me Hefty Hanna for nothing. I sure do know how to eat." Holy shit Hanna, you dirty fuck. I loved this. LOL.
CC Forever A Writer chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
This story is great! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I ship this!
Sara1287 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Good, plz more soon
Lily chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Ok, i totally ship Hannah and Spencer now! Loving this fanfic! #Spanna?
Sara1287 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013