Reviews for Slow Dance
erichai chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Short and sweet, with sadness from Asami, comfort from Mako, and just pure love from both :) I really like your writing and the imagery was very well executed and perfect.
lexkixass chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Adorable! And so sad, but nice and fluffy. 3
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awww! So beautiful. I feel for her now. Alright, whatever I didn't like her because she got in the way with Makorra and all, but I guess I should give her a chance. She seems okay. I would have been pissed if she went over to the "dark side" though. Last week's episode was pretty epic.

Let's see what you'll write next. Until then...
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I generally don't read Masami stuff, but I adore your fics and this one was no different. Very sweet!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was absolutely cute and a great tag to the end of episode 7. This is just how I picture Mako and Asami's relationship. And there is something so very lovely about them swaying to jazz music by the end here. Its like an old movie or something. Its good.
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This one's good. And I love how simple Mako's words were but so heavy at the same time. And the little dance *swoon* :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
If this isn't one of the sweetest, most beautiful one-on-one scenes I've ever read anywhere... Your choice of words is perfect, too. Splendid job!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
DAMN YOU, MAKING ME SHIP IT.
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
you. always. with. the. feels. why. do. you. like. doing. this. to. people. i. don't. understand. w. h. y.

i think i said something about this already on tumblr, but asjdhakjslk reading it the second time made me even more sad for asami (and i don't like the posts on tumblr that say mako's only still with her because he feels like he owes her something because i do believe that the recent turn of events should only make their relationship stronger ugh). even though makorra's most likely going to be endgame, i still wish masami would be the ultimate canon pairing because they are sweet and ahsjslajsl that is enough feels
outlaw hunter chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Well written. Masami ftw
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I still hate asami. Im not at all convinced she isnt still an equalist and the whole thing was for show. I feel like the grinch and she is a who... Asami Sato, I HATE YOU! (I love your writing tho, i just quietly pretend shes someone else :P)
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yayyy a beautiful adorable Masami fic. So cute. I love ALL your stuff by the way
slowrabbits chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved this! It was so sweet! HOLD ALL THE MASAMI FEELS. I do hope that Mako would do something like this for her on the show.