Reviews for Normal Again
this is amazing please continue 3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Love your story keep up the good work
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I wonder where Tahno will be going from here? Another place he'll set for himself, or move in with Mako? Hopefully it'll be something better than the streets anyways.
Keep it up :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Keep going. I'm interested to see where this takes us
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Mako, of course you like him in "that" way, lol.

Nice to see an update. Hopefully that means you found your muse? I'm itching to see what happens when they get back to the apartment and from there on. Also, glad the note was a past intention, and that Tahno actually wasn't meaning to carry out that action after all :-)

Keep updating please :-D
Caoane chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Oh, I want to see more. Continue this fic!
firerat5702 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Pleas update this. I want to know if he realy killed himsf. What if Mako finds him unconscious with a split wrist. Than he cares for him till he wakes but and after that he realy protective of him and dose text him out of his site
P
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
It's so nice to see there's still interest in TahnoXMako out there in the fandom.

The story's turning out well so far. I hope you have found the muse to continue with this. Tahko fics are few, and I'd love to see this one progress.

Not sure if you'd be interested in it, but a story I posted recently is also Tahko related (although I went with what happened at the end of Book 1 and went from there.) If you'd want to bother with it, it can be found on my page.

Anyways, keep it up, and please don't actually have Tahno be successful with the suicide attempt. I'd be sad if that happened.
camry72 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Mako! Find Tahno! I really hope nothing bad happens.

You really have some talent. You might want to consider some spacing towards the bottom where the quotes are. Some (very few) words need to be capitalized.

I reread the beginning again and it's like when you watch a really good movie the first time and you love it but the next time you watch that same movie you love it even more because you notice all the details and the words. Just lovely.

I'm so happy about this second chapter! Thank you!
camry72 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You should totally consider continuing this story it's a pretty good start. I know you may not have many reviews but don't let that discourage you.
KiraHeisenberg chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

Makahno is spreading. This fanfic you've written is fantastic, totally in character, and completely realistic. Could you... write more with this pairing? I'm not easily impressed, but this fanfic here is phenomenal, one of the best fanfics I've read ever.