Reviews for Little Acorn
xThomas chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Fun story
Evani chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
This is ridiculous with how much I like this. Seriously, its an awesome fic, and I love how Miyo didn't remember her past life. I do feel bad for Tenten though, poor girl had no idea what was wrong. Then again neither did Miyo. Thank you for writing this, I so cannot wait to see what you plan to do with this :)
Witch Of Perception chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
Well, this was a pretty goddamned good read. I look forward to if you ever write another chapter, and if not, then thank you for what you've written and shared.
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
I like her team, too.
GotNoName123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
My gahd! Finally she retained her memories most reincarnation stories make them have it from the start! and the fight with Tenten is really annoying me you know theres gotta be away she can make it up to her theres just gotta be a way! and now she knows how they look like so theres the plus point!
k123 chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
This fic is great! I'm glad Miyo's memory block finally came partially down and they're starting to prepare for what's to come.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Please continue your story. I love it so much and the part when the team started doing introductions a second time in the T&I building made me cry (though it was mostly cause I'm a sensitive idiot but still). I know it's been sometime since your last update but I really hope you continue this wonderful story, pretty please.
wyteeth chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Looking forward to what happens next! Will Miyo be part of the "bigger picture" since she'll literally be the first person to go to when it comes to the Akatsuki, Madara, and the upcoming Fourth War (who knows maybe that won't even happen either)?
I'm wondering if there will be future pairings in the future? Miyo seems like a really cute girl so I'm interested in who she'd end up with (I'm really leaning towards Tenten lol since they're childhood friends and all that) it's really up to you!
Please continue writing! Loving the story so far:)
Izumikii chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
I love the humor in this sotry , they just have me cracking up laughing :) . And I jsut really like how this is going. I can't wait for the next chapter .
Shioh chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
By reading this chapter, and finished, I started thinking about the words here used, 'reincarnation' and '4 tailed beast'. I know this is an SI-OC fic but sone authors use the foreshadowing of '4' meaning death or reincarnation with the four tailes :/
time-twilight chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Are you going to do pairings with Miyo and someone if she I hope you put her with gaara. Plz update soon.
RozeXhunter chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
This... this here is your best chapter and it gave a new perspective to the story line... wow.
lizyeh2000 chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Preier chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
yeah that's the sad kind of thing that children can get into.

and given that miyo is an orphan and has no mother to inquire about what happened to the only friend her daughter apparently ever brought home, it's perfectly logical that we got that big slab of angsty existential dread. you didn't decide to preserve canon rather than let your own story develop, no siree, of course not.

well, thanks for the first three and a half chapters of your story, it was an interesting and rather refreshing take on a konoha SI.
Supreme General Joker chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Thank you for this brilliant, heart-wrenching story. I do not believe I will ever recover.