Reviews for Little Acorn
shadowreaper556 chapter 12 . 15h
By reading this chapter, and finished, I started thinking about the words here used, 'reincarnation' and '4 tailed beast'. I know this is an SI-OC fic but sone authors use the foreshadowing of '4' meaning death or reincarnation with the four tailes :/
time-twilight chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Are you going to do pairings with Miyo and someone if she I hope you put her with gaara. Plz update soon.
RozeXhunter chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
This... this here is your best chapter and it gave a new perspective to the story line... wow.
lizy2000 chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Preier chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
yeah that's the sad kind of thing that children can get into.

and given that miyo is an orphan and has no mother to inquire about what happened to the only friend her daughter apparently ever brought home, it's perfectly logical that we got that big slab of angsty existential dread. you didn't decide to preserve canon rather than let your own story develop, no siree, of course not.

well, thanks for the first three and a half chapters of your story, it was an interesting and rather refreshing take on a konoha SI.
SupremeGeneralJoker chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Thank you for this brilliant, heart-wrenching story. I do not believe I will ever recover.
Lucas chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Great story. I devoured it. Maybe one of the best written fanfics Ive read recently. Hopefully you continue this some day.
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
My goodness. Your writing is gorgeous. Just... It's just so. Precise, yet intricately detailed. Warming, but with twists of emotion. Character relations and developments and plots that twist where you definitely weren't expecting it and just enough snippets to leave you pondering their significance, why bring up this character, who is narrating this scene, what's the purpose?

You've made a 3D character of Miyo. You've made of 3D character out of Shiho, and Yagura, and Tenten, and Yoroi, and I want to see you make so many more. I want to see Miyo continue to not run away. I want to see her teammates and sensei bond and grow from two cowards and a liar. I want to see how this all effects... Everything. Miyo has the knowledge of a future that could have been, it is not going to be the exact same this time around, and that's so interesting. It's not just a case of Miyo changing things on her own now. The big players are involved now, and that changes everything. Absolutely everything. And that is so, so, so interesting.

Gosh, I can't wait to read more. And that's just considering the fic as a whole, not even including the specifics this chapter brought up. Why Sakumo, is that important, or just luck? How on Earth the four tails, that has to be important. What about Miyo's mother, to be able to question the Hokage, form her own doubts... Is that just the perks of being a shinobi, or is there something there? Who gave Miyo the cat necklace? Argh, so many questions, so many thoughts, so many ideas.

I really hope this fic will be continued, and I await an update with baited breath. Man oh man, I am excited.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Wonderful story. It's sad that this fic appears to be dead, especially considering the plot was developing so nicely.
Oh well. My sincerest thanks to you for writing this. Complete or not, it's still a completely amazing fic, filled with an interesting plot, likable characters, and an original take on many overused themes.

Seriously. This is an awesome story. Thank you for the time and effort you put into it.
Kaist chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
Holy fricking FRICKFRACK. This chapter was fantastic. Especially the Sakumo part; that's what kicked it from "cool" into "AWESOME". SAKUMO! :D
shugokage chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
A very impressive story I wish there was more especially because this was very interesting contrast with the sharing of info!
StrictlySomething chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
...wow. Splendid! I love your story! The realistic take on her mind, she isn't like "oh, whelp. Looks like my second chance at life is in a manga book, so technically I know the future since I was bored and read the series. Yup. Logical conclusion and indeed the most sane one." You have depth, with an interesting writing style. Keep it up!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Ohh... Holy shit... That's brilliant... Fuck I... Jesus... Well done.
Waiting chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Hi. I really like your story and I hope you'll continue it soon. I looked on your DeviantArt and I saw that you haven't drawn anything in a while also, so I just wanted to see if your okay. I know you can't get back to me, but just know that my thoughts are with you and that I hope you just lost interest in this or that life has gotten to busy or something like that, not because you are in any way hurt or sick.