Reviews for Little Acorn
shugokage chapter 12 . 4/29
A very impressive story I wish there was more especially because this was very interesting contrast with the sharing of info!
StrictlySomething chapter 12 . 3/13
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 12 . 2/16
...wow. Splendid! I love your story! The realistic take on her mind, she isn't like "oh, whelp. Looks like my second chance at life is in a manga book, so technically I know the future since I was bored and read the series. Yup. Logical conclusion and indeed the most sane one." You have depth, with an interesting writing style. Keep it up!
NinjaDemonAngel chapter 11 . 2/16
Ohh... Holy shit... That's brilliant... Fuck I... Jesus... Well done.
Waiting chapter 12 . 1/15
Hi. I really like your story and I hope you'll continue it soon. I looked on your DeviantArt and I saw that you haven't drawn anything in a while also, so I just wanted to see if your okay. I know you can't get back to me, but just know that my thoughts are with you and that I hope you just lost interest in this or that life has gotten to busy or something like that, not because you are in any way hurt or sick.
Angel chapter 4 . 1/13
This.. story... is well ... slow.

but not a 'mary sue'! so its great.

but fuck you for making her blind
Angel chapter 1 . 1/13
Eh... Blind? Fucking Blind? Fuck you. Dude, fuck you. Get her some awesome kekkai genkai and ima forgive you. but blind? Fucking dickhead. ;/
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
That idea for encryption is awesome. I cannot emphasize that enough. :) Really, really hope you continue this story!
kimchi759 chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Wut. I didn't quite see that coming. Huh. The Room of Truth was hilarious, though-silly, but effective, like almost everything/one in the Narutoverse.
kimchi759 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
That was...interesthing(?). Hrmm. Okay, on to the next chapter!
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
For Want of a Nail, huh? Naruto didn't prank Sasuke... And oh dear, if only those headaches would just be one humongo, faint inducing migraine, and flood her brain with all pertinent info. But that would be too easy, I guess. At least she knew to be wary of C-ranks gone bad, hahaha. Hrmm. I wonder if she drained Rika of chakra? Touch and all...it'd be cool if she did. Hope she didn't leave behind her teammates though.
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Miyo is adorable! First, the cranes, and then her intimidation tactics. Hehehehe, s'cute. And her brother's decision was sweet, while the image of Miyo chasing him with a spatula...lol.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Hahaha, I love Gai's antics. Question though, how did everyone know what she was about to do when she said Matatabi?
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
That was adorable. I really enjoyed how you linked Naruto to Miyo, and showed his effect on her depression. :) Wondering if the voice at the beginning was Sai or someone we know, though...
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014