Reviews for Little Acorn
studentloans chapter 1 . 8/3
This is one of the strongest starts to a self insert oc fic I've read in a while, I'm being completely honest. I skimmed the first section because I'm a fiend who doesn't read poetry under usual circumstances, so I can't say anything one it. I'm sure it was well done, I'm just... (lazy).
The blind section probably could have been left out. I would have easily been able to infer that information (which is a good thing! that's means you've been portraying things accurately enough so far).
But the early life sequences were good! I like that you didn't waste time going from scene to scene of early infanthood. Sometimes I can bear reading that stuff. . .but like babies are so boring. Thank you for making for an unboring first chapter.
And also setting up quite a recognizable character! I can say a lot about your OC and their motivations already, and the seemingly gradual self insert part you have going on right now works well. I love that miyo is already so clearly motivated by spite. Spiteful characters are always so good. The portrayal of her with her disability so far is good, as far as my experiences with disability go. I hope it will continue to be good! I'm invested in your character at least!
Thanks for the story so far! I look forward to reading it.
Maxine chapter 12 . 8/2
One word: Sakumo
libraryrockerr chapter 12 . 7/8
I just read this from the beginning and love it with my entire heart and soul and liver! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Soooooo thankful it's not ending on too much of a cliffhanger... XD
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 4/29
Hyh. Interesting. Did she tell the Hokage about Obito? Did she just reveal S-ranked secrets to Inoichi and Aoba like Akatsuki, Nagato, Madara, Itachi? The hell...?
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 4/16
This is very good.
xThomas chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Fun story
Evani chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
This is ridiculous with how much I like this. Seriously, its an awesome fic, and I love how Miyo didn't remember her past life. I do feel bad for Tenten though, poor girl had no idea what was wrong. Then again neither did Miyo. Thank you for writing this, I so cannot wait to see what you plan to do with this :)
Witch Of Perception chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
Well, this was a pretty goddamned good read. I look forward to if you ever write another chapter, and if not, then thank you for what you've written and shared.
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
I like her team, too.
GotNoName123 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
My gahd! Finally she retained her memories most reincarnation stories make them have it from the start! and the fight with Tenten is really annoying me you know theres gotta be away she can make it up to her theres just gotta be a way! and now she knows how they look like so theres the plus point!
k123 chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
This fic is great! I'm glad Miyo's memory block finally came partially down and they're starting to prepare for what's to come.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Please continue your story. I love it so much and the part when the team started doing introductions a second time in the T&I building made me cry (though it was mostly cause I'm a sensitive idiot but still). I know it's been sometime since your last update but I really hope you continue this wonderful story, pretty please.
wyteeth chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Looking forward to what happens next! Will Miyo be part of the "bigger picture" since she'll literally be the first person to go to when it comes to the Akatsuki, Madara, and the upcoming Fourth War (who knows maybe that won't even happen either)?
I'm wondering if there will be future pairings in the future? Miyo seems like a really cute girl so I'm interested in who she'd end up with (I'm really leaning towards Tenten lol since they're childhood friends and all that) it's really up to you!
Please continue writing! Loving the story so far:)
Izumikii chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
I love the humor in this sotry , they just have me cracking up laughing :) . And I jsut really like how this is going. I can't wait for the next chapter .
Shioh chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
By reading this chapter, and finished, I started thinking about the words here used, 'reincarnation' and '4 tailed beast'. I know this is an SI-OC fic but sone authors use the foreshadowing of '4' meaning death or reincarnation with the four tailes :/