Reviews for Wolfie
I kinda want Jake to stay a kid forever. I can just imagine the wolf cub being so adorable
Charlie0925 chapter 47 . 7/26
Truly great writing here hon! I loved this fic! ;o)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 47 . 4/14
I am a really horrible person. I am not content w/ stories that have all the characters getting a happy ending. But at the same time I always am on edge when some characters are the bad guys (Edward, Rebecca, Emily). I don't know. Gah. Regardless I enjoyed the fact that Sam and Leah came together that was sweet. Also Kristie is pretty chill. Yeah.
MamaMarie chapter 47 . 1/4
Great story, thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 36 . 11/23/2014
(frowns in confusion)
Okay, I'm fine with the whole JacobxBella and SamxLeah, but JaredxRachel?
Paul obsessed with Leah and Seth the same with Bella?
Why are you mixing up the imprinters/imprintees?
Lorraine chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
I know I'm late to this story, but just reading now and saw your author's note and had to respond. I love the fact that you are spending time on the other wolves and family. It's great to have their characters filled out so much! You've done a great job making them all so real and interesting. Can't wait to read you :)
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh wow! I will continue!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 47 . 7/25/2014
Great story, so far! Love it
Shlayne chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
Thank you for giving Leah a happy ending!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
LMAO. I hate that Harry and the guys call Seth 'Sethy'. That's just soooo emasculating! Hahahaha.

Great story, I'm loving it so far. (:
Strawberri Leigh chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
Ahhhh, Cullens better watch it!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Nikki, you never fail at anything with your stories, and this one is just as amazing as your others I've read. Love it!
demelzapenn chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Oh poor Embry. Rebecca is a heartless creature.
Fancyunicorn chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
denya9511 chapter 47 . 4/2/2014
I love reading this story you have created! I was almost late to work, and stuck in the middle of a chapter! it drove me crazy for hours! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
2,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »