Reviews for My Immortal Sin
cutedivaprincess chapter 32 . 3/30
Please Update, I love it :))...I am also a supporter of their fandom.. AthenaXAres 3...Yeah Writer's block is it?...But I hope soon you find inspiration again
This story is amazing please update!
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Athenares! saw? your readers are coming back. one thing I noticed: if Ares was the mortal eyes would be green? girl, I always imagine Athena being blonde and the last book I read about Greek mythology said she had blond hair and blue-green eyes, so I imagine this couple as Ian Somerhalder and Ashley Benson. agree?
fireWing21 chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Thank god you're back! I actually thought you've stopped working on this story and now I'm wrong. Nice chapter! Ares needs to keep himself together. Keep updating! And don't leave fans hanging for another month. haha! :D
Athenian Rose of War chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
Oh. My. God. I am beyond shock and heartbroken. Amazing chapter. Im glad that you are back. Please update soon. I gotta know the outcome of this
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
Athenares! I saw that you changed the title of the new Ares / Athena (just so you see how every day I take a look here, after all I am your number 1 fan) hope you will soon post a new fic and finish this (my insane mind , not to fantasize that) please do update (tó my doing so famous face of Puss in Boots) I love you, and will tell Eilithya something to Zeus?
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/19/2013
Athenares! Oh my Zeus begins today my finals. 10 want to take in everything and want new chapter too, I love you, upgrade and wish me luck.
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Athenares! drug, put the comment below in Portuguese (just me!) I was probably the first creature to read the new chapter, and I can even feel the sadness of Ares, but I guess it was not the baby Echidna who stole them, for Please post the new chapter, I think that what you posted yesterday, I've read a few times fifties. I love you, and post a new chapter and that new fic.
RawrFox chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Took you long enough Dx But it's okay because I love this 3
ViaR chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
OMGGGG :DDD finally! hinintay ko talaga to oh! Brillantly done, as always :D Update soon kababayan!
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Athenares! esse capitulo foi bem Dramático, espero que eles encontrem o bebê, Athena vai morrer quando souber. Pobre Ares, foi exatamente o contrário do sonho que a Athena teve no capitulo anterior. eu te amo. e atualize depressa.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Oh my gosh! I-I just can't deal with all this! Ares needs help!
vitoria chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
Athenares! I was thrilled when I saw a "31" in that "zone", but I'm crying so far. Where's the baby? I hope he's just missing it. and I really liked the part of the dream / nightmare, perhaps it was some suggestion that the next chapter (which Zeus willing, will be the weekend! haha) Athena remember who she is. I love you. Quick update this time, the expectation finishes with my hair. (which is looking like a rat's nest).
athenares chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
Here i am once more ! I'm back ! Chapter 27 is on fellas :) hope you like it. And yeah. feel free to curse me. hahaha ! Enjoy. Thank you thank you.
vitoria chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Athenares! huh, you will write "the blacksmith" when I finish my immortal sin right? Oh, and is rewriting "only on one condition" is too good to be true. I promised I would fill you bag (I'm very good at it!) Christmas is coming, the New Year too, that such an update to my favorite story huh? I love you.