Reviews for My Immortal Sin
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
HELLO EVERYONE. ATHENARES HERE...ANNOUNCING THAT SHE'S BACK FROM ABANDONING THIS EPIC. HAHAHAHA XD ! I've finally been blessed with the luxury of time to recollect this piece of work. Whew.

VITORIA darling... i'm very very sorry that I've never been online nor have updated for decades (to be exagerrated xD). Maybe you've gotten tired of waiting and I understand. It's all my fault for starting something I'm not able to finish and I hate myself for that. Really. :(

Guest: I'm sorry :( but I'll pick this story up again. It may seem I've abandoned it but soon enough you'll see the continuation and I want to bring everything back to normal. Thank you for still counting on me. :)

I will post the update on Sunday. I promise. Thank you all. :))
perfected chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
this is absolutely one of the best stories i have ever read. please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So,uhm yeah it's been a tad long since you updated. Please, just end our agony and update?

I don't know if i have said this before (i think i made a review once but i totally forgot my username and the review i made so i'll say it again)

I have never thought of Ares and Athena, just be mushy and sweet to each other. I mean it's like Mr Darcy and Elizabeth minus the british accents. The-I-Hate-You-First-But-Then-I-Fell-In-love-With- You concept has always been used way before Jane Austen did but putting the right people in makes the retelling of that concept much more interesting. I love how you did that.

Again, please please update this as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
hahaha... i think you have abandoned this story, right?
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Athenares! My birthday is the 21st of this month, I'm 14 years old, and my Chinese sign is Tiger, and my favorite story is my sin immortal, and I'm mad frantic by the new chapter. u just posted this year 1.
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
Athenares! that tedious day, I might as well be reading a new chapter not you think? good, I think. and that would be the salt and sugar in my life that has barely begun.
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
VIVA 7 SEPTEMBER! Athenares! Today is a day of celebration here in Brazil, so I ask you (the thousandth time) UPDATE, u will already reach 300 comments!
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
athenares! saw? his fans are anxious, I'm so excited for the new chapter that rui the nail of my little finger and it hurts a bit, but that's okay. Besides tomorrow is the day of independence of my country. Save Brazil! I love you, I love every one of their stories, but I love this too.
Kryptonite8 chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story!
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
athenares! I freaking tó to read the new chapter, and all your readers (which are many) are crazy too. this're taking too long ... there are less than 3 MONTHS for the end of the year. I love you refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh ... and win the lazy girl.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
athenares! update soon, soon, for yesterday, tó desperate for a new chapter
tomorrow will make FIVE, FIVE months, nothing, I'm starting to get disappointed and hopeless. tó equal to Athena when he lost that contest to Aphrodite, or worse.
Vitoria chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Athenares! will update soon, probably this is the chapter that I'II find out what the sex of their little baby (although
I already have a guess) if Athena will die or not (hopefully not!) and she will remember that it is a goddess and what
action it will take about it, I was in doubt about something, the "horrible apparition" was Hades or Thanatos? yes, why not Thanatos is god of death he is death, so... please i am waiting for new chapters to four months if you updated an every month, it would be perfect. I love you, and update soon verrrrry long chapter 31, as always, you crushes!
DaenerysT chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Hi! I just want to say thanks for this well written story. I really hope you can update soon!
Vitoria chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
Athenares! why? WHY? And four months ... nothing, absolutely no sign of life, (I know who learned Ares) that way you hurt me so much, I'm a big fan of that story, I apologize if this STILL month you post the new chapter, one of them that the little boy is born , and Athena will remember everything, please (if the kitten will turn Sherek Garfield) I always find myself thinking about the outcome of this story, I bet all your readers are waiting for an update gigantic like me. I've been listening to a song that I think is the face of Athena:

Be a love - Paula Fernandes

You came round, came as the day
Free as the wind, a cold afternoon
With eyes bright, shining diamond
A warm heart

Made me a gale
Swept the clouds of my loneliness

And I
I fell madly for you
now am
Well I know more
A be love

loving someone
You travel to the land where nobody goes
loving someone
It let the feelings flow
Being able to love
Amar simply

then update urgent, super ultra mega urgent, because I just love this story.
my birthday fifteen aninhos're coming and I love that. I love you and ... Upgrade.
vitoria chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Athenares! Now I stopped and read your profile (because it has new chapter, tó very angry with you! you're taking MONTHS again, but ultimately do what huh) I realized that you like Elton jonh, my brother is addicted mainly that crocodile rock, and your song (I confess that I think the first slightly piradinha and the other half to give me pain-to-head so much that he put it) but my favorites are: I guess that's Why they Call it The Blues, is romantic and has a hint of rock, and a tablespoon of jazz, perfect. I'm Your Puppet him duet with paul young is beautiful. combination of voices ... and last (but not least) I Do not Wanna Go On With You Like That has a beat that makes me want to quit spinning around and fall dizzy afterwards. I think it is also'm bipolar, I forgot that I was angry. on the next chapter update soon please (imagine the cat sherek puppy in tears, begging for a glass of milk, imagined?'s me. hades not believe slapped on the face of Athena, as it can?! but the blame is Ares. till he admits, Athena will be rightly not want to see his face pa for the next century, but she loves him. I love you, update else or I'll cry.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »