Reviews for My Immortal Sin
vitoria chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Athenares! Now I stopped and read your profile (because it has new chapter, tó very angry with you! you're taking MONTHS again, but ultimately do what huh) I realized that you like Elton jonh, my brother is addicted mainly that crocodile rock, and your song (I confess that I think the first slightly piradinha and the other half to give me pain-to-head so much that he put it) but my favorites are: I guess that's Why they Call it The Blues, is romantic and has a hint of rock, and a tablespoon of jazz, perfect. I'm Your Puppet him duet with paul young is beautiful. combination of voices ... and last (but not least) I Do not Wanna Go On With You Like That has a beat that makes me want to quit spinning around and fall dizzy afterwards. I think it is also'm bipolar, I forgot that I was angry. on the next chapter update soon please (imagine the cat sherek puppy in tears, begging for a glass of milk, imagined?'s me. hades not believe slapped on the face of Athena, as it can?! but the blame is Ares. till he admits, Athena will be rightly not want to see his face pa for the next century, but she loves him. I love you, update else or I'll cry.
Celina R.C chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
hey athenares i just want to say that im a huge fen of you and of this story and i can not wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work!
vitoria chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Athenares! update,update, update, please. this very important for me. i love you. UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
vitoria chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
Athenares! I'm finally on vacation, they are only whorth a measly 30 days (cries) and then face a very DIFFICULT math test, I think I deserve a chapter again, please (making smiley cat Sherek) I love you, upgrade, especially now that I have time for my favorite story.
vitoria chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
Athenares! in your next story do not forget that I just love god Athena pregnant the most beautiful of all. And for the love of Zeus,updates immediately, even to making this proves not stop me from visiting the story every day. Can not wait to Athena remember everything and know what will be your reaction. I hope it's positive. Ares not bear to lose her again. i love you. Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
vitoria chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
Athenares! oh, my gosh I'm so worried about Athena and her son
hopefully she'll remember just who she is. and the baby is a boy, right? at least once in a lifetime Ares deserve to have what he wants (ahahaaha, as if he had not gotten what he wanted most is that Athena) I love you. urgently update before I get delirious again!
doukissa chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Hello, athenares. I'm craving for update and fluffs and the sudden urge to fangirl and squeal over Ares/Athena. please please pretty please update and write more ff about them :"
StillintheSky chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
i really like your story! You're the only one who made me fall in love w/ the Athena&Ares pairing. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
lila chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
omg! 3 this! but when r u gonna post the next 1?!
cant wait
vitoria chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
athenares! not let Athena die, she has to meet her drink, the air trembled because he felt? I hope she remembers just who she is, because while she is mortal so she gets screwed. the baby will be fine because it is a god, but it reminds BLEEDING dream airs, she was hanged and bleeding. well, I'm waiting for the chapter that is the lucky number of the mayor of my town'' chapter 31'''' 30'' and was suspenseful. (uahahahah) I love you. and update soon.
VITORIA chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
athenares! oh my Gods that chapter is this, the poor Thanea, decided to hades with own very hands. (horrosso that critter, bad dog, bum) to Thanea already knows she is Athena? if she remembered everything and envocasse his power, would MUUUUITAS chances against hades, but pregnant, frank and in labor. only 12 were able gods (including Aphrodite, she could use a whip-der-pink color) MORE BAD MAN, THAT IS NOT A GOD AND THE DEVIL. THAT MAKES YOU MOVE PRA WITH NERVES OF PEOPLE, SABIDINHO, LOVED SAW! HOPE IS THE NEXT LONG AS THAT. I LOVE YOU.
SolxLuna chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
hi athenares
well, i read the shorts you made of apolloxartemis, and i loved them, since they're my fave couple (i know, they're twins - what the heck!). how about a modern approach to their story, along with the rest of the olympians when they descend to earth, forced to love among the mortals, and artemis, well, manages to find love in 'another' mortal being. how would apollo react again? would he just let them be, or this time explicitly 'tell' her? sorry - i know its a little lame, but i know these things take inspiration whatever that comes to your mind, my friend _
Guest chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
please! for the sake of your readers! end the cliffie! but leave another one! i look forward to reading after school! love your reader, Piper Harvey
athenares chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
to SolxLuna

hey, how are you? hmm.. maybe I can be able to make an ApolloxArtemis fic if you can be able to give me a gist plot :D
SolxLuna chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
just curious... will you be doing any fanfic on apollo/artemis at all after this brilliant piece?
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »