Reviews for My Immortal Sin
athenares chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
Here i am once more ! I'm back ! Chapter 27 is on fellas :) hope you like it. And yeah. feel free to curse me. hahaha ! Enjoy. Thank you thank you.
vitoria chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
Athenares! huh, you will write "the blacksmith" when I finish my immortal sin right? Oh, and is rewriting "only on one condition" is too good to be true. I promised I would fill you bag (I'm very good at it!) Christmas is coming, the New Year too, that such an update to my favorite story huh? I love you.
vitoria chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
Athenares! You're back! and will update my favorite story, I would never leave you nor I will finish it up, I'll be filling you bag the only way I know to do. update, finals are eating my neurons.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
HELLO EVERYONE. ATHENARES HERE...ANNOUNCING THAT SHE'S BACK FROM ABANDONING THIS EPIC. HAHAHAHA XD ! I've finally been blessed with the luxury of time to recollect this piece of work. Whew.

VITORIA darling... i'm very very sorry that I've never been online nor have updated for decades (to be exagerrated xD). Maybe you've gotten tired of waiting and I understand. It's all my fault for starting something I'm not able to finish and I hate myself for that. Really. :(

Guest: I'm sorry :( but I'll pick this story up again. It may seem I've abandoned it but soon enough you'll see the continuation and I want to bring everything back to normal. Thank you for still counting on me. :)

I will post the update on Sunday. I promise. Thank you all. :))
perfected chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
this is absolutely one of the best stories i have ever read. please please please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
So,uhm yeah it's been a tad long since you updated. Please, just end our agony and update?

I don't know if i have said this before (i think i made a review once but i totally forgot my username and the review i made so i'll say it again)

I have never thought of Ares and Athena, just be mushy and sweet to each other. I mean it's like Mr Darcy and Elizabeth minus the british accents. The-I-Hate-You-First-But-Then-I-Fell-In-love-With- You concept has always been used way before Jane Austen did but putting the right people in makes the retelling of that concept much more interesting. I love how you did that.

Again, please please update this as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
hahaha... i think you have abandoned this story, right?
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Athenares! My birthday is the 21st of this month, I'm 14 years old, and my Chinese sign is Tiger, and my favorite story is my sin immortal, and I'm mad frantic by the new chapter. u just posted this year 1.
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
Athenares! that tedious day, I might as well be reading a new chapter not you think? good, I think. and that would be the salt and sugar in my life that has barely begun.
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
VIVA 7 SEPTEMBER! Athenares! Today is a day of celebration here in Brazil, so I ask you (the thousandth time) UPDATE, u will already reach 300 comments!
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
athenares! saw? his fans are anxious, I'm so excited for the new chapter that rui the nail of my little finger and it hurts a bit, but that's okay. Besides tomorrow is the day of independence of my country. Save Brazil! I love you, I love every one of their stories, but I love this too.
Kryptonite8 chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story!
vitoria chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
athenares! I freaking tó to read the new chapter, and all your readers (which are many) are crazy too. this're taking too long ... there are less than 3 MONTHS for the end of the year. I love you refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh ... and win the lazy girl.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
athenares! update soon, soon, for yesterday, tó desperate for a new chapter
tomorrow will make FIVE, FIVE months, nothing, I'm starting to get disappointed and hopeless. tó equal to Athena when he lost that contest to Aphrodite, or worse.
Vitoria chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Athenares! will update soon, probably this is the chapter that I'II find out what the sex of their little baby (although
I already have a guess) if Athena will die or not (hopefully not!) and she will remember that it is a goddess and what
action it will take about it, I was in doubt about something, the "horrible apparition" was Hades or Thanatos? yes, why not Thanatos is god of death he is death, so... please i am waiting for new chapters to four months if you updated an every month, it would be perfect. I love you, and update soon verrrrry long chapter 31, as always, you crushes!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »