Reviews for EVE Effect
babultower chapter 1 . 5/13
This story needs to continue! PLZ!
Shiney McShine chapter 9 . 5/5
This Fic really good. I hope you haven't forgotten about it.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 6 . 3/24
As good as this story is I just had to read it again. It, ofcourse, has nothing to do with the fact that I discovered I had lost my ME game data and have started rebuilding it or the recent excitement with the 2015 EVE fanfest or the Worlds Colide tournament. I simply extremely enjoy this narrative and am still hung up on your latest bloody cliff hanger, even if it isn't quite as bad as the one from last chapter.

So here's to hoping you aren't dead and still have your muse. Though if you don't I wish you luck with finding a new one, I'd let you borrow mine but I can't write worth crap so it wouldn't help.
Maersikai chapter 9 . 2/14
Love the story so far, I'd say it's a good balance between the technology base of eve online and the mass effect universe. I don't know if your updating the story still bit it has been a hell of a read so far. One of my favorites out of all the mass effect stories on here so far.
J chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
I loved it, I would absolutely love to see more.
Lord Sigfry chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Your SI suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks so much D.

Shepard D.

Heck, everyone in this damn FIC are all clambering to suck the D and everyone who isn't is an Arsehole that Shepard's D eventually fucks over.

You gave me hope, FALSE hope, that this Capsuleer SI would be great.

Lies.
serialkeller chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Awesome stuff, pity it didn't continue with the mary sue type eve, I loved that and she even had good reasons for being a mary sue like being nearly 3 centuries old, technology far beyond what is available in the ME verse and she's a capsuleer which I thought with the cloning facility meant she couldn't die, but apparently she can because she was fearing for her life earlier with the geth. Update again soon please!
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Really enjoy the story you made here. Hope you update this soon.
alichi chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Interesting story you got going so far and this inclusion of another capsuleer is definitely a good things.

This is one of those fics I can wait years for further updates on.
PSG1JOHN chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I had fun reading this... I didn't get anywhere much in Eve...with my small corp. being ganked like crazy made me sad...

Can't go at it alone...
Romulus98 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Good story and everything, please hurry and update! Can't wait for the next installment!
KhazintheDark chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
C'mon, c'mon. Update! ... ... No update? Damn, ritual didn't work. Loving how the fic is going and wondering which companies Eve is going to take over. Also liking the name Eve and
the EVE link. Its amusing.
Image chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Love the story man, hope you don't quit. There's a shortage of fanfictions of EVE and it would be really sad if this one didn't go on. Again, love the story, hope you feel like writing soon :P
CelticReaper chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
please continue
jabbarulez chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
another capsuleer? and he has had two years to prepare? crud...