Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
:) smile and laugh, the books a success. Nearly 2k rewievs for you effort. A great idea, a beautiful tale. A minor change, why Gale? Make him better too to top Peeta's act. Cause Gale is the soldier, and Peeta the lover, the victor, the leader. Cakes from breadboy. Meat from the hunter.
TitleGirl79 chapter 26 . 4/2
Totally amazing! I liked it better than the real HG. I am going to have to tell everyone I know who has read HG to read this (even though none of them have ever read fanfic before).

I am going to go read your next two books now, and I am soooo glad that I am coming to this late so I don't have to wait for updates!

I saw from your profile that you were going to write an original work. Have you been able to publish anything? If so you should put the info on your profile because I would love to read anything you have written.
redbanker chapter 26 . 3/25
Well aside from the ending this is the story I've been searching for. I've been looking for a story where Katniss realizes she truly does love Peeta during the games and I finally found it. And then you go and have that ending. I'm off to read the sequel and am praying you fix it quickly unlike SC. Other than that a perfect story. You truly captured each character beautifully.
YesIWriteForFun chapter 26 . 3/17
You are such an amazing author, I can't get over it! I looked your stories so much that I'm going through and rereading them, something I almost never do with fan fiction. By the way, Rye is by far my favorite original character that I have ever come across, in amy fandom. :)
KatelynnHutcherson chapter 26 . 3/12
Why that ending? They love each other. :(
I can't express how broken hearted I am ;n;
KatelynnHutcherson chapter 5 . 3/12
I'm only a few chapters in and im already hooked! I'm so in love with his story;3
AllDaydreamsAreDangerous chapter 22 . 2/2
Hi, so I'm re-reading this story since it's one of my favorites of all time. I just noticed you said that you listen to the theme song of Piarates and the Caribean every time you finish a story, do you really? If you do, that's AMAZING.
S.A.chic4HG chapter 7 . 2/1
I love this story! I always thought Peeta was a bit weak as well. I love how you've portrayed both him and Katniss.

And your AN are soooo cute! I giggle a bit everytime I read them.
strawberryknight chapter 26 . 1/29
i love this story! and i am a little scared to read the next one, but at the same time i cant wait, thank you for writing this, im a big fan :)
lalaloopsydolli3 chapter 24 . 1/29
is the CF one a continuation of this story?
Abi117 chapter 26 . 1/26
Oh my gooooooosh! This fic is absolutely EPIC! I discovered it just two days ago and it's been impossible for me to stop reading! I loved this story more than the original book, the relationship between Peeta and Katniss. And I have to say it, I've been fangirling the whole fic! But I loved every part of it and the development of their feelings, especially Katniss'. Really cant wait to find out what you have prepared for CF!
NotMyBabies chapter 26 . 1/25
Ahhhh! This story has been so good! I read it for hours until I was done. Ughhh damn, fucking Katniss! It was a really good re-imagining.
KatAllergies chapter 3 . 1/22
Chapter 3 is really getting me into this story! :D I can't wait to read the rest... Thanks for the awesome contribution to this fandom. 3
madsiejean chapter 26 . 1/19
NO WHY DID IT END LIKE THAT?! that was amazing I am reading the next one right now! They better grow close again pretty quickly or I think I'm gonna throw a fit - u are an amazing writer by the way can't wait for more Everlark!
NevadaJ chapter 26 . 1/18
Gah. I laughed, I cried. I practically choked a couple times, I was giggling so hard. (I also almost had to throw my Ipod across the room a couple times, but let's not talk about that.)

Bravo. This was excellent. Enough of the original story to actually be fanfiction, not some nasty OOC dribble. But I liked the changes you did make to the characters. Katniss was a lot less idioticly oblvious (I wanted to bet her over the head multiple times.) But Katniss still has here issues. The ending made me want to break something.

All in all, wonderful work. I can't wait to read MLB. (Just not tonight. It's gettinvpretty late...)
1,921 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »