Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Panda.k1ng chapter 3 . 1/12
I just got off the worm fandom, and it is so SO hard to not picture Katniss as Taylor Herbert. The characterization feels almost exactly the same.

Great writing tho! Never thought I’d see myself reading a Hunger Games fic.
aquatigers chapter 26 . 12/7/2021
I love your version of the Hunger Games series. I feel like you portray the characters so much better than the original author did. If I feel the need to reread the series again I’m definitely just going to reread yours instead of the originals.
LemonLuvGirl87 chapter 26 . 9/22/2021
Amaze balls! Loved this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2021
AAAAAAH IM GETTING SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FROM THESE 2

KEEP IT IN UR PANTS PEETA
JESUS
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
hooked me. Im in for the long haul now i think.
TJ chapter 26 . 7/17/2021
This was such a great story. You must be thrilled all these years later to have 2K reviews. Lol. TBH, I thought you might kill Peeta off so I’m not surprised at her post-games reaction. Hope you are well and thriving post-college years.
LRoseC chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
You're amazing and so is this story.
ryebrewster chapter 26 . 5/24/2021
Years later, this is still one of The Greats. Thanks for the re-read!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2021
This story is wonderful! The perfect combination of happy and frustrating that the story is fun to read and doesn’t get boring. I love it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 26 . 5/14/2021
You are evil for ending the fic like this! I get she’s freaking out but good grief I thought she knew herself better. Come on now! I love this fic it’s brilliant but hot dang! Now I need to go find the next one.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 2 . 5/13/2021
Ok so I just found your fic. It’s brilliant! I’m a lot like you I like the Hunger Games but some of the character flaws really rubbed me the wrong way. I love your approach to this retelling and I’m already more invested in your characters than I was with the book. Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/2/2021
haven't actually read or seen hunger games, to be honest katniss as such a flat arc character put me off, so this was perfect:)
anjishah chapter 26 . 4/20/2021
my favorte hunger games rewrite 3
here's your smiley face - :)
pattypopper1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
I really like your style.
Fluffybunny2468 chapter 1 . 3/27/2021