Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
AnimePunk23 chapter 26 . 10/18/2020
wow I loved this! I wholeheartedly agree that peeta and katniss are better in an even playing field! can't wait for the sequels
SebNorris chapter 26 . 10/16/2020
I know you wrote this eight years ago but wow way trow in a gut punch at the end I hate/love it if that makes sense anyways I loved reading your story :).
Valkyrievampire888 chapter 26 . 10/6/2020
aldillainas chapter 26 . 9/11/2020
HIIII I REALLY WISH WE WERE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE JUST SO I COULD SHOWER YOU WITH COMPLIMENTS AND SEND YOU GIFTS TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR EXISTENCE AND THAT I WISH YOUR WISHES IN LIFE WILL COME TRUE BECAUSE YOU SURELY HAVE MADE MINE COME TRUE.
aldillainas chapter 23 . 9/11/2020
oh my. i just woke up after sleeping for only 4 hours after staying up to read this and i woke up to this chapter. this must be my lucky day
aldillainas chapter 21 . 9/11/2020
OH MY
i was giddy! definitely gonna come back to this chapter for a few times in the near foreseeable future
aldillainas chapter 18 . 9/11/2020
THAT AUTHOR'S NOTE SHOULD BE ILLEGALLLL AAAAA

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MY LAST BREATH BUT I NEED TO SLEEP
aldillainas chapter 16 . 9/11/2020
aw this chapter has no peeta in it and i'm sad :(
aldillainas chapter 15 . 9/11/2020
hahhahah i love your author's notes! they crack me up :D
aldillainas chapter 13 . 9/11/2020
woohoo~ another chapter that did not disappoint. i'm just so glad that i found this when it's ended. because i just can't bear the thought of having to wait for every single chapter
aldillainas chapter 12 . 9/11/2020
this is too cute. i can't. why are you killing me with all this cuteness ugh
aldillainas chapter 11 . 9/11/2020
i'm running out of things to review about. but you jusst need to know that this isi awesome and i'm reading this at 2 am
aldillainas chapter 9 . 9/11/2020
make your world go round?
BUT YOU ALREADY DID MINEEEEEEEE
aldillainas chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
THIS HAS PROGRESSED EVEN FARTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL CATCHING FIRE! YES! CATCHING FIRE! THAT BOOK IS MY LIFE AND JOY AND IT'S MY FAVORITE IN THE SERIES BECAUSE KATNISS WAS ACTUALLY TREATING PEETA REALLY NICELY THERE AND THEY HAD TONS OF MOMENTS BUT HERE? IN THIS FIC? IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN THE OG CATCHING FIRE. OH MY ILOVE YOUUU
aldillainas chapter 7 . 9/11/2020
i can't believe you managed to get me giggle and squeal and jump up and down on my bed because of this chapter. oh myyy i can't imagine how good it's gonna be from now... it's already so great. i'm speechless.
2,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »