Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
KatnissIWishIAm chapter 26 . 8/19
I read this a long time ago, seeing it again makes me remember I never reviews when I should have! So here it is to tell you how much I loved it!
dandelion66 chapter 26 . 7/17
amazing stories! this ending is just so cruel!~ one of the changes I like the most was that, Peeta was allying with Katniss instead of the Careers.
someclevername19 chapter 11 . 7/13
Reading this chapter, I acted really dehydrated, and my lips got all chapped. Then I looked up and remembered I was drinking a glass of water.
black-mudblood chapter 26 . 7/9
Oh my God! This fic is absolutely brilliant! and I want to thank you for it. You're genius.
carolblue chapter 26 . 7/8
This Fic is wonderful, I liked your version on things too, it is so natural and fascinating
I like the personality of the Katniss and Peeta , and the changes
I like the development and evolution of the feelings and situations
Thanks so much for sharing Your vision
I Can't wait to read His others fics
Rough-and-Tumble chapter 26 . 7/5
Hello again, typical Katniss is confused again, I see. As much as I love the hunger games series, I completely agree about her being a very atypical 16 year old, seemingly completely lacking of hormones, lol. I found it to be particularly infuriating in Mockingjay, though it is at times bothersome throughout the first two books as well. I've never known anyone to be that emotionally confused and am doubtful that it's actually possible to be. Your ending was quite fitting for her, except Peeta didn't mistakenly give her the onions this time overall, I very much enjoyed this story and look forward to reading your catching Fire equivalent and oddly enough I especially look forward to reading the third of your trilogy as I didn't care for Mockingjay as much as I did the first two books in the series. I'm excited to see what you have done differently. Thanks so much for sharing this and good luck in your pursuit of a writing career!
Rough-and-Tumble chapter 2 . 6/28
Dangit. I thought she might at least not waste the cookies this time around. :)
DomiStephens chapter 26 . 6/16
it wasreally good
Everafter4 chapter 26 . 6/8
Superb! Loved it! All of it! Thank you!
Chalayne chapter 26 . 5/29
Great Read! Loved your changes. I was surprised to find out you were 18 when you wrote this! Excellent!
Blahblahblah chapter 6 . 5/23
Funny that you mentioned the geese prank, some boys at my friend's school did the exact thing with chickens in the library labelled 1,2 and 4 a few years ago!
DiamondAsBigAsTheRitz chapter 12 . 5/14
I love Peeta so Much and Completely agree that he wasn't assertive enough in the original books also i love your Katniss i think you've done a wonderful job and I'm so glad your gonna continue the trilogy P.S i love all the PK one on one time :-)
aearwen95 chapter 26 . 5/13
This fic is brilliant brillliant BRILLIANT I TELL YOU GENIUS I SAY
AnnabethEverdeen chapter 26 . 5/12
Ok, hi, I know this story was over like 3 years ago, but I've read it like 7 times. It is probably the best fanfic I have ever read, along with your CF and MJ rewrites. I hope you have not abandoned writing, and I bet that you are doing fantastic things in the literary world right now. Blessings, Izzy
HI IM REREADING THIS STORY AFTER A FEW YEARS I THINK BUT OH MY GOD THIS IS STILL SO AMAZING! I've read it so many times that I keep getting your version of things mixed up with the original...kind of still wishing this was it. Thank you for such an AMAZING set of stories :)
1,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »