Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Alfabet00789 chapter 1 . 14h
I've read your entire story, and I absolutely love it. I doubt you need more reviews at this point, but still, I feel you have put so much effort in it, that I can't not review it. You are an impressive person to write all three different stories consistently, pretty much without errors and complete all of them.
The way you interpreted the characters makes it a much less frustrating story, shame this wasn't the version that was used for the movies;)
Congratulations, and now I'm going to read the sequels!
Celestialite chapter 26 . 6/21
I know my opinion might not count as I am lithromantic, but I find teenage confusion a poor excuse for relationship drama.
Dj AJ chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this so much. I'm pretty sure I've read your storys about three times and honestly I like your version better than the original. It is absolutely amazing. you're an amazing author. But there is only one tiny thing that im confused about.. Okay so in the beginning at the reapings it says the shake hands, and don't let go... Or maybe they do.. I dunno I was just confused on how that would be possible. Standing side by side anyways. But this is probably my favorite hunger game fanfics. So thank you for writing.
lisou31 chapter 26 . 6/11
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette ré écriture de l'histoire et je suis impatiente de lire la suite.
lizyeh2000 chapter 26 . 4/12
Loved your story , now favourited!
tiffyheart14 chapter 6 . 3/10
I've read all three of your re-written stories before and I thought it was absolutely brilliant.. Now I'm rereading them and still think these are hands down the most amazing fan fictions about the Hunger Games! Seriously.. I'm gonna leave a review for this story first.. You know what I like about what you did here? It's the fact that you've focused more on Katniss and Peeta's relationship, that it's not centered in the games.. Just reading the first chapter, you'll know immediately that this is a love story.. Honestly, that's the best opening for this story, the connection between Katniss and Peeta.. You've given us a clearer view of what they're feeling for each other, showed us their vulnerable side, especially Katniss'.. I really like what you've done with Katniss here.. She's easier to understand.. And Peeta, oh my dear Peeta! We all know that in the original book that he's sweet.. But here, you've made him sweeter.. He's more kind, more sweet, and he showed his care and love for Katniss more.. And thank you for not making him a weakling.. For showing that he can defend himself, that he's strong and smart, that he doesn't depend on Katniss all the time.. I just love him to bits! Is it cruel of me to say that I've enjoyed this version more than the original? Don't get me wrong, I think Suzanne Collins did a great job creating this wonderful trilogy.. But maybe I just prefer this version.. Thank you! You know, you're a magnificent writer..
FrayGray chapter 1 . 3/3
Hey I just found this fanfic and am already excited! Then I went to your profile and found you rewrote all three books. I am very excited! You're a great writer!
GoPinkLion chapter 26 . 2/24
I seriously can't believe you wrote this when you were only 18. I think I like this version better than the original!
Aaaaahhh! Rereading it and remembering why this is my favorite fanfiction ever!
Scarlett chapter 26 . 1/5
I hâte you and i hate katniss.
And i'M not fond of Gale etheir. ..
Hope youll make things right. :D

I do like Sherlock hes à Fu...ING genuis.

Its. 6.30 am in paris and i cant believe i spend thé whole night reading. IM gonna be so screwd when my babies Will get up soon.
Omg did i already told you you were evil?
You are !

Did you Just killed Peeta? I hope not.
Scarlett chapter 24 . 1/5
You're evil !
Scarlett chapter 23 . 1/5
Yes chicks fights are the best with all the hair and nails. ..
Guest scarlett chapter 22 . 1/5
Sweet chapter. Peeta is just too good to be true
No please. I dont want drama. Just happiness and love.
This chapter was great.

And i'M glad you have won the fight against your wall. Im sure it deserved it.
2,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »