Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Novarkek chapter 26 . 8/28
I love your Peeta. And the next two fics, at least the last one better have a happy ending. Fingers crossed.
ak chapter 21 . 8/16
I loved their conversation. You're really gifted at dialog.
ak chapter 15 . 8/15
You know, I didn't think it was possible, to get Katniss to give a definition of love that was in character and still resonated with the rest of us. Wow. Well done!
ak chapter 10 . 8/13
"The kind that's a terrible liar." Lol.
ak chapter 3 . 8/11
Thank you for writing. With a strawberry on top.
MrsBuckyBarnes chapter 26 . 7/26
This was easily one of my all time favorite FanFictions. Amazing job.
JHsgf82 chapter 26 . 6/13
Wow! I really enjoyed it! It was very ambitious of you to do the whole rewrite. I really liked your changes and what you kept the same. The romance was very nice. Bravo! I kept thinking oh man, this is all being broadcast for the whole country to see, especially during the heated sleeping bag kiss. Haha. But it was so good.

Thanks! I'll check out your others as well. I'm new to the HG fandom, yes, late to the game, but I'm totally obsessed now, Haha. So, I'll be doing more reading and some writing as well.

Nice job! All the best.
JuleKiwi chapter 26 . 4/24
Aw man. I was hoping for a HEA :( I get why you chose to end it the way you did but I feel like that HEA was ripped away right at the last second
Katniss was worried that Peeta bled out but she doesn't want to look for him right away in case the cannon was for him? If he were alive and she waits to find him isn't she running a risk that he bleeds out in the mean time?
EverlarkAlways chapter 11 . 3/31
Is it sad that after reading the author notes, I thought Katniss was talking about something Peeta was doing? ;)
BeforeThePrologue chapter 7 . 3/30
Oh man, how's Katniss going to react here?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 3/30
they're still holding hands adskljdaJKDLSDL
RiddikulusRaven chapter 1 . 3/3
For a half second, I thought there may have been some word-for-word copying going on here. That's how closely your writing style matches that of Suzanne Collins. You are a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading the rest of your series!
PlatinumDonuts chapter 26 . 2/25
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can't wait for MLB!
PlatinumDonuts chapter 5 . 2/23
OMG, I loved it! YYYAAAAASSSSS PEETA! Oh, and can I get 10 dozen of those cookies? :P
2,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »