Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Infinity Sky chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Katniss and Peeta! Oh my gosh you did such an amazing job rewriting the entrance scene! So cute! :3 The little insight into Peeta's background is also really interesting. Great job!
Miss Mustang chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
There is so much fuzziness it's ridiculous. I love, Love, LOVE the way you write. The imagery is AMAZING!

Wonderful chapter. Update soon please!
NerdyChick66 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Lol! It's not just you. :) I love this chapter and it is as great as the others!
lambtastic chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I live the playful ending. I hope to read more of that cause their relationship like that is so super cute:) I love the protective Peeta too. I hope she's willing to trust him before the games;) Please continue soon!
Wildharp chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Just started reading your story and I love it! I have only gotten through chapter two, but felt the need to review. I think you are doing an excellent job with the characters! You are keeping their main attributes the same, but making them far more three dimensional. I like the way Katniss is struggling with her feeling for Peeta already, because after the bread situation it does seem a little far fetched that she wouldn't have developed any kind of feelings towards him. Yes, they obviously still confuse her, but she at least sees that there is something there.

I'm excited to continue on with your story, you have a wonderful writing style that makes me feel far more like I am reading a book than a short story which is something I find happens often in fanfiction. So please keep up the good work I am eager to see how your adaptation of the characters changes the events of the book.
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Hm... so Cato and Peeta already hate eachother, wonder how that will change things
iam97 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Does it sound too fangirly when my first reaction is: WOW, Peeta's SO hot?

Well, seriously, amazing chapter. I don't have anything else to say, really.

Can't wait for the next
Selbyzipper chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is fantastic! I can't wait to read more! Great job capturing the characters while also altering them slightly, your Katniss still sounds like herself, just more like able, Peeta too, sounds just like him, just stronger willed! Keep it up!
Peeniss0314 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I really, really liked this chapter. It was great. :)

Update soon!
Peeniss0314 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
LOVED this chapter! It was great.
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Great great story. I love how it follows the plot but at the same time it is still different,maybe even better. Please update soon, your story is awesome. Waiting for some more romantic moments!
ChocolateCandle chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I've decided to stop being lazy and actually review. I really do love your story and your Peeta! Can't wait to see the next chapter
AMayes chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I am seriously loving this fic! Your tweaks on Peeta's character are great. I love sexy protective Peeta! Looking forward to more!
tayler chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
great chapter. Loved peeta and cant wait for saturday
pyroseyes chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
lol I cant stop grinning like a fool here... I just love this chapter.

Peeta is definitely charming, sexy and deadly. I like that he can be more than just the boy with the bread which I love too. I nice to see that for the lack of knowledge in wepons he has great wits and a good strategist. He can definitely outwit, outplay and outlast them this way...tho not sure if he'd be manipulating them. Anyway, I love his over protectiveness especially with the Cato/Peeta glaring showdown. If looks can kill both of them are now severely wounded.

Katniss...lol epic fail indeed. But really I agree, how can you resist someone like Peeta. So it was her who steered the starcross'd lover thingy in a way since she involontary held his hand when they got out of the train. Nice to see that she's already have these moments of confusion...tho she just doesn't want to face them. Glad that she's more aware. lol

Great chapter.

Keep 'em coming!

Looking forward for more.
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »