Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Norbert's Mom chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Wonderful. I love how Katniss looks to Peeta for protection from Cato's glares. I can't wait until Saturday for the next update.
Ko chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
It's an impressive portrayal of Katniss and Peeta, our Girl on Fire seems to be bumbling with repressed emotions, while Peeta appears to me not darker but edgier than his usual self, which is a pretty good thing I think.

I was also impressed by your general depiction of the reaping and the travel to the capitol, I wouldn't be able to give you specifics elements that pleased me about it but it seemed more lively than in some fics.

I'am happy to see that you are not afraid to change some things, and that you stay coherent with you choices: with a Edgier Peeta, more acquainted with violence, I found Haymitch and Cato's interaction with him ( blocked backhand and glares ) to be a good way to show us the new layers of Peeta. ( His brooding was also interesting, and the fact that it perturbed Katniss is also telling of you characterization of her.)

I await new chapters with impatience.
CheezyBread chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
OMG, I feel rude. I just looked at the last update date and realized that it was today.

Oh well. I geuss that just me being cheezy again. *sighs*
CheezyBread chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Wow! This is awesome! I would totally have reveiwed the other

chapters, but I just couldnt stop reading. And now I'm sad

because I have to wait for the next chap. :'( *thats my attempt at a sad face by the way* Please update soon!
penandquill chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Still loving this, especially how the changes are relatively subtle whil still IC yet so influential on the course of events. Excellent :-)
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
YAY! A "Friends Pre-Games" that isn't 0 to 60 and two chapters! :D
Infinity Sky chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Ooo Katniss opens to Peeta! I really like how you're diverging from the book here. (Haha I don't have as much to say here.) I'm still really looking forward to the next chapter though!
once and future chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far :) You've done an amazing job of altering the characters while still keeping them very in character. Can't wait to read more!
libfulknot chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Love this so much! I really live this Peeta and Katniss. Can't wait for more.
Natella24 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I love this chapter! I hope you put katniss and peeta together soon - it was frustratingly slow in the books :L update as fast as you possibly can please - i cant wait to see what happens!
PeetaKatnissluver chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
So do they go into The Hunger Games? And If they do is there a cave scene?:)) Loll this is amazing!
distiellover chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I love this chapter! And yes it really is one step foward and two steps back with her isn't it! XD
Miss Mustang chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm intrigued to see where you are taking this. I like the twist in Peeta and Katniss's characterization and you write beautifully. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Norbert's Mom chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Loved it. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next cgapter.
Lavender chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Superb! I cannot wait for more :)
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »