Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Fyodora chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is so well-written! And you're right, it is a relief to read a version of Katniss that is less emotionally stunted - though still seriously confused. Peeta here is also so much more confident and, well, grown up. Not sure how I feel about that, but it's definitely interesting. Most AU versions of these books place the characters in modern settings, but it's so clever to re-imagine the same basic plot but with a different emotional texture. Looking forward to future updates!
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Yet another brilliant chapter from you!
Liberum.Arbitrium chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
great story, update please. :)
sureyna chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I love where are going with this. This is the first time ive read this certain twist on HG and i absolutely love it! Please keep the coming!
NerdyChick66 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I absolutely love this story! I have never read one like this and probably never will! I hope you update soon. :)
iam97 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Oh Katniss. Very amusing, her little inner dialogue.

I liked the chapter in general. It wasn't horribly eventful, but a nice, well flowing chapter, and I enjoyed it very much.

I look forward to the next.
baker's huntress chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I'm really loving the changes that resulted in making Peeta bolder. I love how Katniss is having this mixed/confusing feelings regarding Peeta early on. And I just loved the recap of the Reaping with how Katniss and Peeta looked to the viewers. Btw, I lol'ed when Haymitched told Effie to "go count your shoes." loved that line.
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Brilliant start. I'm really liking your writing style. Cant wait to read more.
Infinity Sky chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow! It really did seem like I was reading The Hunger Games all over again. For a first chapter, I thought you did really well in introducing the characters (well, some of the changes you made) and the setting. I was hooked! Before I knew it, I've read the end of the chapter! You can bet that I'll impatiently wait for every chapter you post. I look forward to see where you'll go from here!

And this may sound a bit selfish, but it's nice to see you back in one of my followed fandoms!
Norbert's Mom chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love this so far!
AMayes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I liked this a lot! I'm already liking the differences between Peeta and Katniss. And yay that it's already completely done. Looking forward to reading more.
Alarea chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really liked this first chapter. I thought you did a great job keeping the characters as close to canon as possible while putting your own spin on their personalities. I can already see that Katniss isn't as oblivious. Definitely excited to see where you go with this story!
distiellover chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This looks pretty good! I'd like to see Peeta with a little more edge! : D
pyroseyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Definitely a great start. Count me in...I'll be sticking with your work. Hope you'll update soon.
2,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 Next »