Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
tayler chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow great story so far and i love how your changing the characters and peeta coz he is my favourite too. You r a fantasic author coz i read ur buffy stories so i cant wait to see how good this story is. I cant wait for more please update soon.
Peeniss0314 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I thought it was great. It's always interesting to read a re-write, and see what little changes people make. This definitely seems like it's going to be a good one. While reading the first book, I kept thinking to myself that no teenager could be that emotionally challenged. I like how Peeta's already "something," even though they aren't sure what. I love how you made Peeta go out into the rain to give her the bread, and the story with the cookie each year on Prim's birthday. It's nice to see the little added dialogue between them, even though it's rather short. I like all of the changed you've made, pretty much. It seems like things are going to be progressing much faster than in the books, and I can't wait to see where you take it from here.

I also really liked the last line, when you mentioned how they looked back at the Square, but their hands were still held. :)

Nice length, no grammar mistakes that I saw, they seemed in character even though it was just the first chapter. It was all really good. I can't wait until Saturday when you update again to see what else you plan to have happen between them. :)
PeetaKatnissluver chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like it :)
iam97 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, I guess that's the longest A/N I've ever seen:)

Well, I just want to tell you how amazing your idea is. I also like your writing style very much. I'd like to see where you're taking this, because it is very interesting.

So continue!
dungbomber chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is off to a pretty good start!_ I'm excited to see how Peeta and Katniss interact with each other and I like the whole one-upping each other concept..Well done! Please update soon! And I adore long chapters..hehe..;D
mellarkarry chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow this was really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! I think I like this version of Katniss and Peeta much more :D

If you have any time in your hands, I hope you check out both of my stories: Silent Tears (Lavinia's story) and The Spark: Hunger Games in Cinna's POV.
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151