Reviews for 221B Paw Stories
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 25 . 7/10
Nooooo! Ohhh I didn't want this chapter to endplease update soon I'm so addicted to this story its ridiculous xD
WhisperingFantasies chapter 25 . 5/25
Really great chapter! It's been a busy week, and I haven't had the opportunity to read it until now, so I'm glad I finally found the time. Really interesting stuff with Irene and Victor, and it's also interesting to see Sherlock's relationship with Victor, especially as he's softening towards him because that's not a side to Sherlock we see very often. There are a couple of mistakes in this chapter (totally understandable and I don't really care, but I figured I'd point them out because I'm like that and I'd want someone to do the same for me), mostly in that I think you used the word "him" a few times instead of the word "me", one time near the end of Irene's conversation with Sherlock (sorry I can't be more specific, I don't remember exactly where the mistakes were). I'm very curious to learn where John is, what the note by the bottle means, and what Sherlock thinks this is all about! As always, I was excited when you uploaded!
alexis chapter 25 . 5/22
this is amazing! never stop writing!
Astrido chapter 25 . 5/21
huh, I'm curious what you'll do with that. I have absolutely no idea what this extra story is about, so I wonder what you want to do now.
cheers
Maya
Artemis Fortune chapter 25 . 5/18
I think everyone is just a little bit in love with Irene if we're being honest here. Victor turned out to be not as much of a jerk as I thought he would be. I actually feel pretty bad for the guy. Manul! John is my favorite and his blushy reaction was too cute! Now we just need to find him before it's too late...dun dun dun.
-Forte
MKyara chapter 24 . 5/15
hey there!
WOW! you finally updated...just read from chapter 16 to chapter 24 at one go :D Am lovin it! :D
But well...you got Irene Adler in it and also Vistor Trever...WOW Girl! you have real talent GRLL! :D
I was really looking forward to see/read some Tiger!Sherlock being adawwwrable to John :D but then Victor just had to come then...hehe...you know how cute it looks when am imagining it...with his paws on john's lap *sigh*
Anyways...all in all looking forward to read more of Paw Stories...Do Update Soon! :D
Astrido chapter 24 . 4/4
aw, slightly strange with the trip to singapore now...
john really can't decide what he wants, huh?
anyway, the idea with the tiger is really interesting. will there be a solution how/why they change at all?
cheers
Maya
Please keep writing this!
Artemis Fortune chapter 24 . 2/15
If given the choice of being locked in a room with a tiger or Irene Adler, I would most certainly choose the tiger. Although, it would never be a dull experience being "devoured" by Her. ;)
It seems like everyone just keeps trying to hide their skeletons in the closet and doing a very shabby job at it. No one seems trustworthy anymore and the stakes are turned up higher! Can't imagine what comes next. :)
Forte
WhisperingFantasies chapter 24 . 2/8
Woah, first Victor and now Irene? Sherlock is really getting a blast from his past here, isn't he? I wonder what she has to do with everything and what she has up her sleeve. It was kind of silly of John to trust her, but not out of character. You keep adding all these different layers to this new plot line, it's fascinating! I'm not even exaggerating when I say I would be happy if this story were to never end. It's taken me a while to get around to reading this (and finishing it, I had to come back to it a couple times because it's so long-which is something I love!) but I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next!
WitchRavenFox chapter 24 . 2/1
So great to have another chapter, thank you! So much gritty stuff happening and then you bring in Irene... Oh the next chapter is going to be immense, I hope John is ok!
starshaker chapter 24 . 2/1
I can't wait for the next update. You always seem to upload them just when I need to read something as a distraction in the middle of my work. I'm excited to see where this new twist leads but I do hope John and Sherlock sort themselves out soon :) x
busard chapter 24 . 2/1
That's evil to stopthe chapter there. Poor john, you really like to make him suffer. I hope Sherlock would set him straight about his feeling soon. And that he take care for good of all the parasit (Victor, Irene and all of the other who stop them to discuss without misunderstanding). I wait for the next part.
lovlymelody chapter 7 . 1/17
hey soo im a really big fan of your writting and i was hoping maybe you could a oneshot or whatever about sherlock and john finding out about fanfiction and that peopel ship them
scalenatural chapter 23 . 1/12