Reviews for 221B Paw Stories
Lupin357 chapter 25 . 6/5
Hello !
I've just finished reading this, although it took me a while before I finally decided to read the last chapter because obviously I knew that would be the last one to read for now. This story is super cool :) You did manage to explore the relationship and the characters in a lighter way, but still deep enough. And I can tell your have a great sense of humour from what I've read here ! The first chapters are simply hilarious, and the way manul cats look like just made it better :D
On another note, the exploration of Sherlock's sexuality is frustrating: I can't tell if he does not get aroused by John or if that's just part of the feelings he's keeping locked up... And I can't tell if he is asexual or not. I feel sorry for John who thinks he's a perv, although I do have some hope that maybe with time things could get more intense for the both of them. :D
I like your Irene Adler a lot, even if we haven't seen her much in this story, she's a great character in Nutrisco. She's also one of these characters you just can't stand because she represents an obstacle between Sherlock and John, but in this story she isn't that annoying. Oh and, I enjoyed a lot seing Victor ! I'm not sure, though, do they mentin him on the show ? Because that name sounds familiar but I can't remember if that's from the canon or if they make a reference about him in the BBC version. I have SO much sympathy for John in these last chapters, where he basically sees this clever boy who knew Sherlock and they did not just lost sight of each other, but Sherlock got hurt by him, which means he cared deeply for him. And John just has to bear the sight of naked Sherlock lighting Victor's cigarette. And then, he transforms (which makes sense, obviously) so that just postpones the moment where he can confront Sherlock. Poor man.
I liked the cases in the story as well ! It makes for a good "interruption" in the Johnlock thread, but the mystery was very interesting. I thought from the beginning that it was the step-father and his sister, and I was imagining how they could be both major psychopath with a terrible plan to murder them. Also, the sister would have written all sorts of things in their case files, for instance the suicidal tendencies and such, so that the suicide-theory would be reinforced by her notes... So it was a good surprise to discover that the ex-wife was a former hitwoman ! Nice one :) I felt very sad for Henry who didn't do anything but fall in love. That's a parallel with John I imagine? The gay couple with an "innocent" young man and an older man with a troubled past... Even though we all know John's not that innocent and young :D
The beginning of this case is also very interesting, with the odd murder of someone who does not have any business in the hotel in someone else's room... and what's Irene Adler has to do with it. I find it curious that she found Victor and got close to him at this particular timing...
Oh and at the beginning of the story, I enjoyed a lot how John's ex-girlfriend was such a bitch to Sherlock and, most importantly, how it hurt him... Yes that is mean. :D She may have looked stupid at first, but it turns out she's not that silly. Although it was fun how John dropped the "I'm in love with Sherlock" while she was starting to forgive him.
Well, to sum up this: good story! Totally different from Nutrisco, obviously, but just as interesting (maybe not the same intensity though). And I like this one better than the shorter story, most likely because when you wrote the other one you were thinking about only making it a three-chapters long story. The first one was a great introduction, though, as well as the beginning of this one, with the characters' transformation into cute cat/tiger who makes it very light and funny, and then you intensified it with the complexity of when they change, why, and also how to turn back. Overall, the story grows deeper in seriousness, interrogations, feelings as we move forward and I just loved it. :)
I can't finish without saying that I do hope you will finish it someday, although I understand you have other plans for your future writing :)
And above all: where is Joooooohn-the-cute-manul?! Give us back John!
hellboy chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Continue your story man...dont leave it hanging out there in such a cliffie...but anyways man...a superb plot and the mystyries are just plain awesome...hope u carry on the good work...
Sarah46and2 chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
Great story! Waiting patiently for the next chapter
TakedaEmo120 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
No, you can't stop it there! Please update soon.
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Nooooo! Ohhh I didn't want this chapter to endplease update soon I'm so addicted to this story its ridiculous xD
WhisperingFantasies chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
Really great chapter! It's been a busy week, and I haven't had the opportunity to read it until now, so I'm glad I finally found the time. Really interesting stuff with Irene and Victor, and it's also interesting to see Sherlock's relationship with Victor, especially as he's softening towards him because that's not a side to Sherlock we see very often. There are a couple of mistakes in this chapter (totally understandable and I don't really care, but I figured I'd point them out because I'm like that and I'd want someone to do the same for me), mostly in that I think you used the word "him" a few times instead of the word "me", one time near the end of Irene's conversation with Sherlock (sorry I can't be more specific, I don't remember exactly where the mistakes were). I'm very curious to learn where John is, what the note by the bottle means, and what Sherlock thinks this is all about! As always, I was excited when you uploaded!
alexis chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
this is amazing! never stop writing!
Astrido chapter 25 . 5/21/2015
huh, I'm curious what you'll do with that. I have absolutely no idea what this extra story is about, so I wonder what you want to do now.
cheers
Maya
Artemis Fortune chapter 25 . 5/18/2015
I think everyone is just a little bit in love with Irene if we're being honest here. Victor turned out to be not as much of a jerk as I thought he would be. I actually feel pretty bad for the guy. Manul! John is my favorite and his blushy reaction was too cute! Now we just need to find him before it's too late...dun dun dun.
-Forte
MKyara chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
hey there!
WOW! you finally updated...just read from chapter 16 to chapter 24 at one go :D Am lovin it! :D
But well...you got Irene Adler in it and also Vistor Trever...WOW Girl! you have real talent GRLL! :D
I was really looking forward to see/read some Tiger!Sherlock being adawwwrable to John :D but then Victor just had to come then...hehe...you know how cute it looks when am imagining it...with his paws on john's lap *sigh*
Anyways...all in all looking forward to read more of Paw Stories...Do Update Soon! :D
Astrido chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
aw, slightly strange with the trip to singapore now...
john really can't decide what he wants, huh?
anyway, the idea with the tiger is really interesting. will there be a solution how/why they change at all?
cheers
Maya
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Please keep writing this!
Artemis Fortune chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
If given the choice of being locked in a room with a tiger or Irene Adler, I would most certainly choose the tiger. Although, it would never be a dull experience being "devoured" by Her. ;)
It seems like everyone just keeps trying to hide their skeletons in the closet and doing a very shabby job at it. No one seems trustworthy anymore and the stakes are turned up higher! Can't imagine what comes next. :)
Forte
WhisperingFantasies chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Woah, first Victor and now Irene? Sherlock is really getting a blast from his past here, isn't he? I wonder what she has to do with everything and what she has up her sleeve. It was kind of silly of John to trust her, but not out of character. You keep adding all these different layers to this new plot line, it's fascinating! I'm not even exaggerating when I say I would be happy if this story were to never end. It's taken me a while to get around to reading this (and finishing it, I had to come back to it a couple times because it's so long-which is something I love!) but I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next!
WitchRavenFox chapter 24 . 2/1/2015
So great to have another chapter, thank you! So much gritty stuff happening and then you bring in Irene... Oh the next chapter is going to be immense, I hope John is ok!