Reviews for Mean Mr Malfoy
momoanzu chapter 1 . 3/25
Please finish! I hope you still are writing too, no matter what kind...you are a very good writer haha...
raginginsanity chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg please finish this! I love this story line
heero chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Happiness is an Angry Weasley is my very favourite hp fanfic of all times ;_; and i'm loving this first chapter so pleaaaaase update ;_;!
yrevis44 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved the first story and this chapter too I can't wait for you to write more of it!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loving this thus far. Update soon! :D
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like the start of this but please please continue!
Lynnxrider chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's been so looooooong please update! I can't wait to hear it from Ronnie's point of view!
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
this is my first ron/draco pairing i ever read and well..I LOVE IT soooo plz update :P
Ollieperce chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Gosh,my dear,you can't stop here cuz I'm just in love with your stories,so *blink* plz go on
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! Sequel! I am jumping up and down with joy! Can't wait for more!
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Is there more or is this a one-shot? I hope there is more! I loved the original and I really liked the sequel.
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Buh. Im so excited for this. Been missing Harry Potter related stories, and Fanfics in general. Glad to see this is picking up!
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I didn't leave a review for story this was a sequel to so I shouldnjust combine it. The pre planning Draco planned out was hilarious. The lewd comments on hermione and calling mcgonagall a bitch because you seriously don't come across that everyday. Like imagine Draco cussing like that, its just too funny. I like how you changed the pov for the sequel. Although you only posted one chapter and its only previous chapters of the other story told in ron's pov, i can't get a good idea of it. I hope you update soon. Your writing style is very funny. Especially when Draco seems to have a need to excessively cuss in bad situations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is amazing! Is there more?
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I wasn't logged in when I reviewed stil - YES! ! ! ! ! ! I'm so glad there's a sequel!