Reviews for The Box
atypicalhumanbeing chapter 68 . 8/9/2014
This was a truly amazing and wonderful story! I'm so glad you wrote it and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. It was all written and handled really well. I lobed it! Thank you! :)
wynnleaf chapter 68 . 5/26/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Very interesting journey through a mental illness.
Kaci chapter 68 . 4/15/2014
Whew what a story, I feel like I need a doctor! That was great! Took me the afternoon to read it, but a wonderful way to spend it. :)
Guest chapter 68 . 4/13/2014
This was beautifully written. Thank you :')
jane.burns.94 chapter 68 . 4/15/2014
You are a genius writer and I thoroughly enjoy your stories.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
A rebellion, I like that. I hope that they manage to pull it off as it can get them into no end of trouble if they get found out.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 37 . 2/15/2014
It would be much more difficult for Simmonds to pull it off this days but up to 2007 there were no restrictions on administration of ECT under section.

It made me sad this chapter. Simmonds is such a disgrace for the profession.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Annoying the RMN, not a wise move Dr Harrison. lol It doesn't look like he had much choice in the matter though, Simmonds is clearly the one pulling the strings here.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Looks like the lessons learn here got eventually forgotten considering what happened in M&M.
I like that they have given Sherlock a bit more control over the situation. Being allowed little choices like what to have for breakfast can go a long way in starting to restore some sence of normality.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
I wonder how Matt knows that Gemma should not be trusted. I want to like Matt but sometimes I think that he is not what he seems to be. I love the suspense in this story. There are loads of twists and turns and it's never perfectly clear what's going on. This resonates perfectly with Sherlock's paranoia and his state of mind.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Matt is an interesting character. I'm not sure how I feel about his views about what is an appropriate information to share with the rest of the MDT and what isn't.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
It's way to easy for Sherlock not to take his meds. I wonder when they are going to cotton on.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
That's quite realistic. Severely depressed patients are often quite easy to treat to start with. A couple of sessions in when they start getting better is when we sometimes get into fights. That's what I find difficult about ECT, if we have to use restrain to get people there.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
They like their sedation at this place too. Considering however that this is a clinic that is about to become infamous for its unorthodox practices I would say that's probably the least of their problems.

It's a very good first chapters. I'm always impressed how you get the reader hooked with the strong openings to your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I liked the story right up until he epilogue. I wasn't much a fan of that but that's probably because I have something against OC. The story itself was well written, lots of loops a few grammatical mistakes here and there but not too much to be distracting.