Reviews for PnF: Species is a Constant
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
That was such a cute story! Tears of joy! It's too bad Phineas and Ferb never visited the vet again though XD
PFTones3482 chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
Aw. It's over?

This was so good!
Numbuh25-KND chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Ahh! It's all over! I loved every moment! Thanks for making a childhood dream come true. I can't WAIT for Lifeleap! I can't stop wondering about it, do you think you could maybe give me a liiittle hint as to what it's about? Pretty, pretty, absolutely GORGEOUS please with sugar on top? Believe me, if you could see me right now, my puppy dog eyes would be burning a hole in the computer screen.

Anyway, don't feel like you have to.

But, if you WANT to, of course, that's a COMPLETELY different story altogether!

-xoxo, Numbuh 25

(who will always be there to give you that little laugh at the beginning, end, or mish-mash middle of your day!)

PootisHolliday chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Epilouge?
FanFreak01 chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Yay! There back together Great chapter.
shadowayn chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
It's almost over, Ferb will be home soon.
FanFreak01 chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Yay! Ferb's back to normal! Great chapter. Please update soon.
Hisomi chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
How is this going to conclude? Poor Martha, I bet she's scared out of her mind! And what will David's reaction be? Gaaaah! I love this story!
shadowayn chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Ferb is human again, now they know that Ferb was a dog, I hope.
FanFreak01 chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Yay! Phineas made it. Great chapter. Please update soon.
Soccer-Geek chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Yay! Phineas found Ferb and Ferb's becoming human again!
IzzieGS chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Uhh, yeah. It would be quite horrible if he forgot his clothes.

Yay! Ferb's gonna be a human again!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
shadowayn chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
You've found Ferb, Phineas! Hurry throw a towel around him! Hurry Sols06, update!
RecklessRocket chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Hooray Phineas got Ferb back!
Numbuh25-KND chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Hey! I've been reading on my DSi (unfortunately, you can't send reviews from there) and I LOVE this story. Officially on my top 5 list for you, and my top 10 for the entirety of FanFiction. I love the drama, and how every time you think "Surely they'll find him now," someone hangs up the phone, or the translator breaks and we're back to square one. Ah! I just love it!

Anyway, I hope Ferb regains the ability to hold two things at one time again!

-Numbuh 25 out