Reviews for Coin Toss
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Really liked your story, the only thing I wish was different was the ending. Up until the point where Katherine staked Damon, I loved where the story was headed, I had hoped Katherine would try to break the spell seeing it as a game to win and that Elena would get jealous and realize that Damon was the one she loved. Instead with the way you ended it, it seemed more like Elena chose Damon as a result of compassion because she didn't want him to die. Anyway your story so you can end it anyway you want, just was the only thing I didn't love about it.
pinacolada544 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I loved this story line, it was very unique and fit perfectly. It was exactly what Elena needed to come to terms with her feelings, good job!
Delena Endgame chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Thanks for making me cry last chapter. But I was happy this chapter:), amazing idea and everything. Make a sequel? Or have you already? I'll look x
spygrl007 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Very nice story! Thank you for sharing it.

I loved the witchy love spell twist - very original.
DamonStan4eva chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
OMG like seriously Thanks for writting this. I just discovered ur story and it's amazing. I need this to happen on the show. Damon to stop following her and she needs to freaking realize that she she loves him too. Thank you soooo much :)
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
I love it XD
Rahveryn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was an imaginative concept. I enjoyed this story. The interactivity of some characters was fun and refreshing. Leads me to wonder now about Kat and what she'll have to overcome now.

Thank you for taking the time to share this tale with us. Thank you for finishing it.

Wes
vgerd chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Sigh. I was really hoping this wasn't going to be another freaking Delena story. Damon deserves better than her, damn it.
flazzy cullen chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Hi! I wanted to ask you something I did not understand of your story! But Damon will find a new girl or his true love is Elena? I hope the first option because I don't like the couple Elena Damon also your story was not a Damon / Elena because the only main character in the description that you entered was Damon! let me know if this is a Damon / Elena or Damon / Oc! ciaoooo! xD
delena chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
ooh this is really good,but stefan kinda gave elena up too easily, like do you honestly think he wouldn’t cry a bit and drag it out? but HURRY UP AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
KaterinaSalvatore chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Oh my god! NOOOO
S.E. Carrigan chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
The way you write Elena almost makes me want to like and sympathize with her. Almost, but not quite. It's really such an Elena way to die, just like the way she actually did on the show that I can really just imagine this all happening. You really have a feel for the whole dynamic of the show that makes it a true Vampire Diaries fic. All that being said, I don't think all the good fanfiction in the world could make me like Elena.
resentfull chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Love the story and idea!
Rahveryn chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
lethally clever that one. I guess she could not escape that fate after all.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 9 . 5/26/2012