Reviews for nine2five 1,2 Casey vs The Janitors
resaw chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I'll confess, I seem to be having a hard time following this series. I've read nine2five and nine2five 2 and I will keep going because you have a story here that I am interested in following, but... Maybe I need a little more exposition and/or narration to get a better grasp of what's going on.

It was a real neat twist, however, to discover that the janitors were deep cover guardians, whereas initially it seemed as though they might be Ring baddies.

Thanks for bringing your creativity and imagination to Chuck. I look forward to reading more.
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this installment. Just the right amount of humor, action and suspense. The Casey / Chuck dynamic was spot on and entertaining as always.
anthropocene chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
There's masterful misdirection in this story. It took me a while to figure out where you were going with Casey these unusually skilled janitors. But did it have to go so far as broken ribs?

I smiled envisioning what happened after Chuck took the dart for Sarah—and what is likely to happen when she "takes Tough Guy home." Chuck's gallantry—even more or less accidental—is one of his most appealing traits, not the least because it brings out (first) Sarah's best righteous anger and retribution (offstage in this case), then (second) crazy-love for Chuck.

Had to look up the date for Saint Crispin's Day. Does this episode actually take place on or about then? Maybe a bit late for the second episode of a new season, but it is AU...

This was fun, thanks!
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Another fun chapter. Although I have never been a Fight Club fan, anyone who can combine Finding Nemo and Fight Club is someone I will follow :). I am looking forward to the next chapter of these adventures. I had some concerns about the janitor job, but I think you have handled that admirably.
anthropocene chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
The interplay between Chuck, um, Graboid, and Casey, that is, Dirtnap, is a lot of fun here. And I hope we will see more of Betsy Ross before she takes her own dirt nap—mostly because I love the name!
anthropocene chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh, indeed. It stands to reason that even the custodial staff at Langley would have clearances. They probably have to pick up all kinds of classified trash!
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
That was rather interesting...so the janitors just turned out to be deep deep cover good guys in a way.

A story that's focused more on Casey isn't my cup of tea, but this was pretty good.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
An the plot thickens!
etcmmcpo chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This ia a fun story
MJPETTY7 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Really loved all the little revelations in this chapter Marc! This story just keeps getting better and better. I really hope to see a final showdown with the Ring eventually, as I think that that's where you're going, and I, again, would LOVE to see the Ring Leader and Shaw, especially with how this story has been going and the twists on the characters that you could give them. Anyway, you and Jay Zcost have become my favorite Chuck Fan Fic writers. I can't wait for more!
atcDave chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
That is a fun crew of janitors! I look forward to more in this AU.
Michael66 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
What an image that conjures up. The Flight Club version of Finding Nemo.

But of course, the shark. No self-respecting spy would go by the name of Bruce. I mean Bryce. What? I seemed to have strayed.

However, the story. Quite funny. Still.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck as Tough Guy interfered with recovery of a package which a Ring agent has procured. I loved the torture Casey endured at the hands of the other janitors. I loved finding out the Janitors are another layer of protection. I loved how Sarah and Chuck were allowed to know of the Janitors. Please continue.
Michael66 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Man, how are they supposed to clean things up if they can't even get out of HQ?

Can't Chuck ever kick one of these guys in the balls? ;)
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck got into a fight with the other janitors in the Break Room at Langley. Too Funny. I loved how he managed to get himself Tranked. Please continue.