Reviews for Superhero
AstroKitty chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I really wanna see Lightning and Fang fight in this war that you've alluded to and save the world. Is this fic still being worked on?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
This is really good. It would be great if you could continue it. Also, where's Hope? You have everyone else, even his dad! When I read his dad's name I could have sworn he was going to get a cameo as a lab assistant lol
Knight-13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
So it's been awhile since you've last updated this story. I just wanted to make sure it was still alive? I love all your works and when I see the ones that are left in a sort of limbo...I'm just a really big fan and I hope that all your works get some attention soon.

Thanks
-K

P.S. Since the new Lightning's Return game I can't help picturing her in her saviors costume in this fic lol.
Pungent chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
The previous two chapters weren't well received because you took too long to establish a real plot. Up until chapter 7, there was no plot to tie all of the events together. Everything was inconsistent.
angels123 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
i like the story
pls continue
AbsitInvidia28 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
This is a fantastic story, and I can't wait for your next update. I think it all flows very well and this chapter an the last one were brilliant, Is this going to eventually be a Flight story as well? Out of curiosity.
DCG-Charlie chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Argh! *waits in silence and quiet impatiences for another chapter*
play.read.write chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
gotta say, really love this story. superman!fang is just awesome. Lady Lightning is amazing as well, really hoping to see some more interaction between those two. despite the lack of action in this chapter i really enjoyed it. It shows Fang's growth into her powers as well as humanizing her despite her being the Oerba Yun Fang with super powers. the story is brilliant and i'll end with that.
Soul Climax chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
So having just read all 8 chapters of this story s far, it's pretty good. I haven't actually read the comics so I'm not actually sure who the superhero Lightning's based on actually is, I know he's from DC but that's about it. Fang and Vanille as Superman and Supergirl, I don't know I thought Fang would be Wonder Woman and Vanille would be Starfire which would still have suited them IMO but you pull it off well and it's nice to see the two of them struggle even though they are kinda overpowered. Can't wait for Light to get an opponent who can actually make her sweat while I'm on that subject because we need to see our heroes struggle against unbelievable odds and come out on top or it just gets boring.

Snow as Captain America kinda threw me, firstly because Snow isn't a soldier in FF13, he's not really much for tactics while Steve is a genius in that department and he's just not the natural leader Steve is in my opinion. Now you're right he and Steve are alike in many ways but just not enough for me but oh well I'll get used to it though I would have preferred he be someone like Colossus, (my favorite choice) The Thing or Cyborg because those guys are tanks and that's just what Snow was in FF13. Sazh as Iron Man was equally unexpected but I couldn't think of anything else that would fit him so yeah I'm good with it.

Hope being my favorite character from FF13 I do hope he appears in this soon though I wont rush you, I do wonder who you will choose to base him off of, perhaps Spiderman (my favorite superhero of all time) though that may just be my biased wish for my fav ff13 character to be mixed with my fav superhero.

I will await the next update with great interest.
Silentx32 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Nice character development it can't be all sunshine and rainbows forever. Great read as always and thanks again.
Xianit chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
This chapter was so sad... Poor Fang...
But the matron is right. Sometimes, you just can't save everyone. But you can always try.
Btw, Fang sounded a lot like Snow to me with her "I'll try to save everyone" talk. XD Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Dingbats and Dweebs chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Glad to see another chapter. I like the realism you put in here, about how superheroes really can't save everyone, every time. I also saw Man of Steel recently and it was something I appreciated about the movie (that and the realistic fight scenes).

I'll admit I was a bit confused when the chapter started, I hadn't realized it had switched to a past story. Do you think you'll be continuing in a linear manner, or more like how Man of Steel did with the pieces and parts?

Wonderful as always.
-Dingbats
Anon chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Is this going to have a storyline? Just wondering. This fic is awesome with or without it tho. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Oooh I forgot to tell you this in my review before and I don't know if you already heard but Fang is in Lightning Returns! And Hopes char. appearance is the same it was in xiii not xiii-2 so maybe there is a chance for flight c: (not likely but we can dream -.-)
AstroKitty chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
So far (in my opinion) this story feels like a bunch of oneshots in the same universe, rather than an ongoing story. Maybe that's why people are losing interest? I mean, I've been hoping for more Light/Fang Light/Vanille and Light/Serah interactions and/or something of a plot for a while now. I don't really mind though, 'cause all your fics turn out awesome, so really I just wait to see what the next chapter is about.