Reviews for Five Times Chloe Was Kissed By Bruce Wayne
jenwin23 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Nice progression and good storytelling.
swg chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sigh. I love this fic. I love the chloe/bruce pairing. Their aren't enough loving/ lighthearted Batman fics here, & there definitely aren't enough fics like this. Thsnks for writing!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Absolutely adored this! Sad it's over really! Brilliant series, flowed beautifully. Chloe and Bruce were so perfecflt in character, loved the banter, loved protective Ollie. I'm so so picky with fics and you've raised the standards-bar so high I'm not sure I'm going to find anything else to read in this 'verse!

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Fabs
Growl Snarl chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is absolutely adorable, especially this last chapter. Thanks for sharing!
Booklover9477 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Awesome story! This is my first bruce/Chloe fic and I think it's fantastic and makes me wanna look up others. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Baily007 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
OMG, this beautiful collection ending here, I hope it just means one thing: you finished this (oh and how much I loved the ending ;)) to start writing another looooong, epic Chruce-story! Right?

Plase, please continue to write this ship. You really rock it
dazedonchruce chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Thank you very much for this wonderful story. That was a very nice way to end the story. Hope you write another Chruce story soon:)
ElizabethV chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Great updates! I really like how Alfred is part of their interactions too, lol. But what a great distraction method, and it's sweet to see how much Bruce cares about Chloe :) Hope you can update soon!
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Best pain reliever? Oh yeah! Lovely chapter!
Sini chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Ha, the last part of the chapter really opened the door for the good stuff. I really enjoyed the story so far, things began moving forward fast. It's so unlike the way I write and I loved the way their meeting developed into something so tangible. The second chapter was a hoot!
Faere chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I really enjoyed this particular chapter. Particularly, the past references such as the scar of Chloe's collarbone the implant. The Chloe/Bruce banter was nice; subtle in that unspoken fashion.

I'll think that I will continue to tune-in. :-)

Happy Writing!
dazedonchruce chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Thanks for the new update. I was wondering when will be the next. This story is very exciting and I love Chruce. Keep up the good work.
ElizabethV chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Great story! I like how she was able to uncover his identity with just a kiss :) And how Bruce/Batman seems so drawn to her. Also, that your version of Chloe is feisty and strong, like she was on the show. I also like the interaction with other characters in the story so far - it's well done. Hope you can update this soon!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 5/22/2012