Reviews for The Ties That Bind Can Hurt As Well
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/11
This is well done and sad. I feel the pain and yet I hope for better. One wonders who the Husband/Father is, but it does not matter. I will imagine he does not ever come home. They are now separated and she is now married to Snape. Thank you for sharing.
true :-)
artemis chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
im confused, im freakin confused as to wat happened. why cant they?
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is so sad! But lovely, too.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
well written, as always, but so very sad!
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
very very bittersweet
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Much kudos in you being married that long.

I really think that this story has inspired me. many things inspire me now.

Please keep up the fantastic work!
Rosi chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
That was interesting. I liked the theme and it was well written,
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Great little ficlet!
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Well written!
Gabriele chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Stupid me! I finally found this story again. I read it months ago and loved it so much but then I could not remember the author. I just thought it must have been one of the best writers on this site - and it was!
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
*sniffsniff* Poor girl... I feel bad for her, but I can't help but think how much damage one kiss can do.
Lunaria chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Very well written. Liked the style. Keep up the good work.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
You've been married for eleven years! You're old! (hee hee, just kidding...) Yet another wonderful story... I must agree with you... marriage should definitely be a "constructive union," I've never been married, so I have no idea what it's like (I'm still a teenager... *sobs* hee hee...) I can't wait for it, though... why am I saying this again? Oh yeah, because I LOVE your stories, and I certainly hope you will never stop writing!
witchygrrl chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
::sniff sniff:: That's such a depressing situation...Good story, but geez how sad...poor Hermione and Severus...