Reviews for Tomb Raider: The Blessed Curse
Josh14Raider chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Hey, the last two chapters were good, and it was quite close for Lara, she nearly wasn't able to escape from the temple, but she did in the end and i liked the last line in the story too :D Good story, all of it was in Lara's perspective and it was a nice read :)
Josh14Raider chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hey, great chapter, we see Lara in the first part reflecting and remembering memories of previous events that happened in her life. Hehe, poor Zip, he must have been worried before Lara confirmed she was okay :) This is a nicely written chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
Josh14Raider chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Hey glad to see you've posted another chapter :) Nice scene, the story is progressing very well, Lara has got to find that vase, it's a race against time :) It's good you're keeping it in the first person too :)
Josh14Raider chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Another good chapter, the first part reminded me of one of the levels in Tomb Raider Legend :) From the first person perspective, as you written it, you can imagine Lara in her current position, which is great! :) I like how you've included Zip too, and their friendship shows during the conversations on the headset :) Again elements from TR chronicles and legend too :) The second part, poor Lara, Mr. DuPont was cruel to her! Hehe, I hope Lara get's her revenge soon :) Keep up the excellent work, this is very good, i'm enjoying what i've read so far! :)
Josh14Raider chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hey, i'm glad to see that the first chapter has paragraphs in it now :)

The second chapter was good too, i liked how Lara jumped from the helicopter instead of it just landing, shows that she is daring :) For most of this chapter it was a true tomb raiding experience. This is nicely written, i'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
Josh14Raider chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hey good start, I liked the ideas you've put into this first chapter, makes you wonder what kind of adventure Lara is going to have :) I also liked the way you presented this story as first person view from Lara's perspective, it makes you feel like you are in her position :)

My only complaint is you need to put in a few paragraphs so it is easier to read, like your previous story and then it can flow better. Otherwise a thumbs up for the first chapter, keep it up :)