Reviews for Every Kiss has a Different Flavor
Arawynn chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Wow...that bombshell by Eun Jo was really shocking there at the end. I actually did not get any vibe from Eun Jo having a crush on Ha Ni thoughout the show...but in ISWAK I think Yu Shu had a bit of crush on Xian Qin towards the end.
I hope you write more of these drabbles. They are quite interesting.
Miko Potter chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awww...well pretty much the same as last time and THANK YOU for bringing this beautifu...erm...drabbles xD I expect a lot from you
Luri22 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Loved the part with Ha Ni and Eun Jo, very well done. Thanks for sharing with us :)
alexischic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
My favorite one was #11. That was the one that made me cry. :)
Daina chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Haha I loved this! Each song was perfect for the scenario, and I liked that you included Chris, since she wasn't included a whole lot during the series. Nice work.
Miko Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Owwww...this made me go:
awwwww right
hell yeah and awwwww again
xD sweet and great and made me want to write again, so thanks for this fic :DD
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 6/5/2012

I just had to flip out there for a moment. These drabbles are just too cute. Honestly. I love them so much! They're short and sweet and quite adorable as weel. The one about Joon Gu drinking himself through a depression was unexpected, though. Interesting, but unexpected. It reminded me that you do have a darker element to some of your writings sometimes.

I have one question. When you wrote the one about the scene in the rain and you wrote what he wanted to say, it said "Don't go to that... that rooster." Did that have any connection to the fact that Seung Jo often refers to Joon Gu as the rooster in MY story? Just wondering because I would be quite amused and flattered if it did. If not, at least we're on the same wavelenth!

I'm so glad you wrote more. I like reading your writing. You're a good writer. :)
SShine chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love reading one-shots, especially those composed of tiny snippets. You did a fine job here. I think my favorite part was Mr. Oh yelling at Joon Gu to stop mopping around and go find his happiness with the girl that cares so much about him. And my second favorite is definatly Seung Jo and Ha Ni laying in bed and having that cute conversation before falling asleep. It's cute. LOL

Thank you for sharing!