Reviews for Neapolitan Sky
Steph7085 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Honestly this is just so good. Definitely one of the more interesting AUs out there. Please, please don't tell me its abandoned because it is too good to leave unfinished. I'm mentally sending inspiration waves your way.
Update soon please...if you do I will give you sweets and cookies lol.
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomine chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
I've been hoping you would update this but it hasn't been so in while. Hopefully you didn't up and abandon it because it really is probably one of the most interesting stories on here and you haven't even gotten that far into it. But i hope all is well.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Awesome story so far I really like the 60's
jennifer975 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I LOVE this story! Just discovered it Wednesday, so had to completely ignore family at Thanksgiving to keep reading!

Sorry I'm only now reviewing, but seriously, I only put this down when I had to.

You are capturing the time period perfectly, I can see Bulma's outfits/hairstyles so clearly. I am very excited to see where this story is going!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I really like this fic keep writing :)!
springandbysummerfall chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I knew it was going to happen, that I was going to reach the last chapter, but I just kept hoping that it wouldn't stop. I'm going to need therapy to deal with it. Here's to hoping you find the time and inspiration to update soon! This story has really moved me, it's going to haunt me if you don't!
rychefan chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I love this story...can not wait for more great job
kuhl chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Yay! Words can no describe how happy I am you updated your fic! Seriously I couldn't believe my eyes! I freakin' love this story, I had maintained hope for over a year that you would update, and girl you did not disappoint! Welcome back, and give us some v/b action, we are so ready! Yay! Oh awesome chappie by the way!
KimiruMai chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
EEK! YOU UPDATED! *Happy dance*
I really loved this chapter. I'm a bit anxious about Yamcha's appearance, but I don't doubt that Vegeta can still steal her easily. Let's see what Bulma's grandmother has to say about that.

My suspicious about her grandmother really being sick is starting to intensify. I bet the old crone's faking it.
LilaLuma6432 chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I loved! Going to my favorites!
preciousjade76 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
That was a nice long chapter. I love it when the chapters are long and detailed. I'm glad u are continuing this fic. Thanks for the update.
gaki 0 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Interesting time period. And nice long chapters too! Gotta love it when Vegeta has his tail again! I look forward to the next chapter.
TFSrules chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Poor Vegeta...damn hicks
smalsa chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
This is one of the fics I look forward to reading! Yes it might have been a while since the last update but you always make up for it in the length of your chapters, which by the way are a real treat!

I loved the beginning of the chapter where he describes her as a created monster had me laughing my head off another quote I absolutely loved was:

"she wasn't human; he was convinced she was some new species all together" That also had me laughing my head off!

Gosh I hate her grandmother, and eliah replacing the pills that was hilarious! Her grandmother bringing the guilt-trip on!

The whole alley scene was heart-breaking, poor tarble he didn't do anything wrong! I really wanted to just knock some sense into vegeta and tell him to accept bulma's help but I totally understand he has his pride!

It's nice to see that they are becoming closer and the end of the chapter was a really nice with vegeta reflecting on how he feels about her! There is an attraction their he has admitted it, know we need Bulma to admit it!

I cannot wait for the next update! It's going to be the church scene and shes going to meet yamcha, gosh I hope she absolutely hates him, one of those that wants a wife like Juu!

Amazing chapter as always! And cannot wait till the next one, and what the hell only 19 reviews you deserve so many more!
Slothageddon chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
LOVIN THIS SOOOOO MUCH! Srsly man awesome story and way you write bulma is awesome