Reviews for My Last Goodbye
C van Zyl chapter 1 . 6/9
Oh wow, that was beautiful, totally made me cry! Awesome job, well done!
hollyhobbit101 chapter 2 . 5/31
This story is absolutely amazing and I loved every second of reading it. I hope you're going to keep this one because it's so good!
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
oh my goodness. This is utterly beautiful. I love the blurriness between the flashbacks and what it actually happening in the present, the relationship between Cato and Alix and the way that developed and all his regrets at the end. This is...wonderful. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I just read this story and I cried, I actually cried, I've never cried reading any fanfic before. U are a gifted writer, abousultly amazing! I feel so bad for Cato and Alix...please continue writing more stories! U r amazing! :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
this was so incredible i can't believe it is your for first cato fic!

now that i know how much Alix meant to him i feel really sorry for him
earthling44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Soo sad! I actually cried. I'm such a wimp. But anyway, you have significantly helped me in my plight to prove that Cato does have a heart. My friends to not approve of my love of the careers and hatred of the star-crossed lovers. Careers forever!

-Jaz
VoiceOfAmaya chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I almost cried... ALMOST cried. "This" close to tears. *Holds up my thumb and my pointer finger so it barely touches" And I'm not just saying that because your my friend.

- Amaya Juarez/Daughter of Apollo

(Winayza Mantalaba)
i-am-foxface chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow this story is awesome! It's so sad how Cato never got to tell Alix that he loved her :'( I can't wait to write about her in my story :-)
narrazione chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I know you already heard my opinions on this, but I wanted to give you a big shiny official review anyway! I really do like this. I love the tragic image of the girl he left behind, who he never quite said "I love you" to. Great job!
Perfect Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my god!

So sad!

Poor cato...

I think the perfect backing album would be Perfect Anomaly by Overworld!
XaiiiiiiiiiiPatoooootieeeeee chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
As always... Your stories are great! \m/ TTTT \m/ fudge you made me cry. Yeah so, I wish Cato didn't die TT . TT so I'll look forward to your 'Multi-Chapters' of Cato and Alix Hwaiting! db
bibliotaku748 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
T-T This is so good and I can't wait for the next one. Two thumbs up! )
Jiggles the Cat chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like it. It's a good intro to your new fix, which I hope you'll post soon.
nellieawesomegomez chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
See everyone has a reason to their madness, and this is why Cato is a crazy killer. I really wish they could give more of a back story on other characters