Reviews for Tenacity
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 18 . 3/12
This is a very interesting and well-written story, with lots of wonderful details and back - story. Are you still writing it? I hope so. I would love to find out how Hermione will successfully resurrect Snape.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 17 . 3/12
Great chapter. Thank you for explaining Dumbledore's resistance to giving Hermione any information. So, he's made a horcrux himself, has he? I like the description of how she's redecorated the office. I bet Snape would be disgusted. I especially liked dinner and all the interactions, the sharing of scars to deflect attention from Lavender, and Hermione's interactions with Draco. Now I'm kind of wanting this to go in a Dramione direction, evendors though it's supposed to be SSHG.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 10 . 3/11
Oh, well, yeah, her assignment was my second guess. Not the button then. Well played with the misdirection. I loved the karioki bar and George gaining just a touch of his humor back. Of all the character deaths in the HP series, the two that upset me the most are Fred and Hedwig. Poor George!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 9 . 3/11
Hi, I just wanted you know that I reading this story and thoroughly enjoying it. I just finished Ch. 9. I love what you did with Hermione's parents. They love her and had a close relationship with her before, so of course they understand and forgive her, and work together with her to make up the lost time by having fun together. They didn't disown her or refuse to communicate, they didn't lose their memories completely, they didn't die, but they did decide to stay where they are instead of moving back, so Hermione's actions did have very real consequences. I like that.

I also really like how you'be portrayed Ron and their dating relationship. He is still brave, loyal, funny and so sweet to her, and they break up in a very mature way, remaining best friends. I'be read so many Ron-bashing stories that this has been quite a relief and joy to read. I agree that Ron really was never right for Hermione, but that doesn't automatically make him a bad person. So, very well done on all of it so far.

Oh, and as for Hermione's search for Snape's horcrux, I can't help screaming in my head what seems so obvious to me and not her, "It's the BUTTON! DUH!"
kelbelz chapter 18 . 3/11
I hope you have the chance to complete this one day!
drasticactions chapter 18 . 2/14
I just discovered this story today, I really like it, I hope you get the chance to update soon :-)
ChiffonShock chapter 18 . 1/15
Please update soon, would love to read more!
jensteed chapter 18 . 1/4
God I hope you come back to this soon! It's excellent.
jensteed chapter 17 . 1/4
Aw, with only one chapter left I think my hopes of uncovering all the mysteries of this story are about to go up in smoke :'(
jensteed chapter 12 . 1/4
Woohoo she found it! :D haha, brilliant message Snape left her *snicker*
jensteed chapter 9 . 1/4
I think that's the sweetest breakup I've ever come across for them. Normally it's all vindictive or cruel, and even the amicable ones don't go into detail. It's just "oh we both agreed" this was great to read :)
jensteed chapter 8 . 1/4
Aw trying to read this on Ashwinder but either it's glitching on me or your account is gone :( I'm assuming a messup since I can't log in either. Darn Internet *sigh*
jensteed chapter 4 . 1/4
Hmm, would this mayhap have something to do with a button? This story is really gripping and exciting, I'm sitting here literally willing her to put all the pieces together and figure out whatever it is she truly needs to find to save him.
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/4
Ooh a possible Horcrux for Snape? That's not something I come across often at all, maybe once or twice before this. I'm dying to read more!
adara1103 chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Please continue this story. I would love to read more.