Reviews for Tenacity
mama123 chapter 18 . 4h
I cannot believe this amazing fic is incomplete! Please tell. Next you haven't abandoned it! It's been over an year since you updated. Come back to this story please.
MissusGages chapter 18 . 2/17
Excellent story! Hoping there's more to come!
Zedoc chapter 18 . 1/14
Please dont abandon this wonderful fic!
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
Please Update its been Years
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
I really hope you continue this story... I've found myself hooked on reading your many writings and this one is by far my favorite. Such original ideas.. I love it and now I will forever obsess over it. Please find your muse to continue such wonderful writing.
Einsam chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
Noooooooooooooo! I came to this story through one of your others, and I thought this one was completed! Damn and blast! I hope you manage to find the time to complete it, it's a riveting read and I'm dying to find out what happens next.
Favreau chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Thank you for your story, I hope you will continue to write it
HawkAngel XD chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
excellent work with this! update soon!

HawkAngel
SilverBirchStudio chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
Oh, no, where's the rest of the story? I'm enjoying this very much, so please finish it!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
This is a very interesting and well-written story, with lots of wonderful details and back - story. Are you still writing it? I hope so. I would love to find out how Hermione will successfully resurrect Snape.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
Great chapter. Thank you for explaining Dumbledore's resistance to giving Hermione any information. So, he's made a horcrux himself, has he? I like the description of how she's redecorated the office. I bet Snape would be disgusted. I especially liked dinner and all the interactions, the sharing of scars to deflect attention from Lavender, and Hermione's interactions with Draco. Now I'm kind of wanting this to go in a Dramione direction, evendors though it's supposed to be SSHG.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Oh, well, yeah, her assignment was my second guess. Not the button then. Well played with the misdirection. I loved the karioki bar and George gaining just a touch of his humor back. Of all the character deaths in the HP series, the two that upset me the most are Fred and Hedwig. Poor George!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Hi, I just wanted you know that I reading this story and thoroughly enjoying it. I just finished Ch. 9. I love what you did with Hermione's parents. They love her and had a close relationship with her before, so of course they understand and forgive her, and work together with her to make up the lost time by having fun together. They didn't disown her or refuse to communicate, they didn't lose their memories completely, they didn't die, but they did decide to stay where they are instead of moving back, so Hermione's actions did have very real consequences. I like that.

I also really like how you'be portrayed Ron and their dating relationship. He is still brave, loyal, funny and so sweet to her, and they break up in a very mature way, remaining best friends. I'be read so many Ron-bashing stories that this has been quite a relief and joy to read. I agree that Ron really was never right for Hermione, but that doesn't automatically make him a bad person. So, very well done on all of it so far.

Oh, and as for Hermione's search for Snape's horcrux, I can't help screaming in my head what seems so obvious to me and not her, "It's the BUTTON! DUH!"
kelbelz chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
I hope you have the chance to complete this one day!
drasticactions chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
I just discovered this story today, I really like it, I hope you get the chance to update soon :-)