Reviews for Embarrassment
WrongLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I love this story. It's great :) My favorite line was when John threw his shoe and Sherlock forgot he hadn't two shoes. You are a brilliant writer don't stop.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Awesome story. I enjoyed it. I especially loved the last chapter. Poor Sherlock!
lockdownwatz chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This was really excellent! Really really good story! Thanks mate!
Zonya chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
lovely fic :)
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Good story!
Puggle chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Magically done. John as pro LOL. You really had me thinking John had just up and left and my heart dropped. Loved the reunion. Thank you so much for sharing.
Latsin chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
So very sweet :) I was a little dubious at first, since I didn't think you (or anyone) would be able to pull off a nymphomaniac Sherlock, but the explanation you gave works perfectly, and I simply love their relationship hehehehe. Sherlock showing vulnerability was something I really liked and the ending! John realizing that Sherlock had smoked is so very them :)
SahibaKT chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I LOVED IT! oh the scene with Harry and John as a prostitute and Oh Lestrade's comments... still laughing!
cheers;
-Syd
Ertal77 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
:D (completely happy and smiling as an idiot after reading the end).
Ertal77 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Very good by now! ;) And very in character, let's see how it ends...
0oJustAFeelingo0 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I really loved this story! That last chapter was awesome by the way, what with the rarely-seen-but-always-enjoyable-heartbroken/sad/hopeless-Sherlock-caused-by-some-sort-of-misunderstanding-with-John and the badass-John-that-doesn't-take-shit-from-anyone-even-his-own-family.
I just love seeing these two embarass themselves for each other, and having a whole story devoted to the cause is just awesome! Thanks for writing!
change-it-all chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
This is so beautifully written, you are a talented writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I literally slapped my forehead at my own horror for John as a prostitute and trust me, I have written some pretty embarrassing moments myself
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I love it :))) i blushed on all the chapters :)) i love this! kudos to you :))
IamSHERlocked4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Very happy with it, thank you!
southern-punk chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Sooo hot. These two are perfection and you write them beyond decently.