Reviews for Prayers to Sweet Destruction
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/9
Wow... That was... DEEP... Real deep... Cool story! Very well done!
microscope chapter 1 . 8/8
WOW. You have a serious talent. You certainly have a way with words that had me staring at the screen with wide eyes as I read this entire thing. I cannot believe how beautiful and absolutely genius this is. This story felt so REAL and dark. It was incredible. I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling right now, but this is the most moving thing I've ever read. I sincerely mean that. You have such a great understanding of how scary PTSD really must be. I have to thank you for this. It was inspiring, eye-opening, beautiful, and dammit I don't even know what else. I want to cry, but I'm just so shocked by what I just read. You are amazing. Thank you.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 5/24
oh my god this was great
Braisik chapter 1 . 5/17
Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. This was amazing. I love how you made it unclear and confusing because that is the point. PTSD is confusing. It is hard to explain. You told this story so well. Just a question though (if it isn't too much trouble), was the gas at the end carbon monoxide?
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 5/11
well...firstly let me just say, you are a brilliant writer and this was an absolute pleasure to read.
you have an amazing way with words and the imagery you create through the 'friends' 'silence' 'death' is just poetic, beautiful, haunting.
it was truly a beautiful piece and I think you've tackled and maintained the true and horrific nature of PTSD and how crippling it can really be.
well done.
I can't speak highly enough of this piece. you're brilliant!
bemused chapter 1 . 1/30
PTSD is a bitch. Look it up - Flashbacks? Change in mood - normally quite a difference- between before and after the incident? Not ringing any bells?
guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh my.. right into the feels train! :')
Very sad, but beautifully written. Thank you very much for writing this.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow...I don't even know what to say to this.
You write brilliantly, and this was beautiful. I am in shock, man. I cried for about five minutes before I was even able to press the favourite button, or write this review.
I just want to clarify though, if I can, because I am quite slow sometimes...did he die? Or did Steve get there in time? I'm okay with the ending either way, i just want to know...

And I know what you mean about your textbooks glaring at criminology ones have been glaring at me while I read fanfiction...ehehehe

Once again, this was beautiful, and I think it is a totally plausible situation for Tony.

- Nala xoxo
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'm not on twitter, as I have never wanted to be a twit, so if I asked you here what your weapon/s of choice would be in a zombie apocalypse, would you answer?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Woah! I got yr message!
PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
PTSD: Prayers To Sweet Destruction

Haha! It took me a year to realise (Though I didn't have time to think 'bout it).
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is a great story, and I really like your description of PTSD. The last line, about PTSD being welcome by Tony with arms wide-open, is great. It shows Tony as who he is, if you get what I mean. That this is too much for him, sorta.
truefairytales chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was awful. I'm crying. When I say it's awful I mean that it's brilliant. The feels in this story are through the roof. You have a real talent in writing, please don't stop.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wait- I don't get It... *slow* I'm confused...
Somewhat I'm not sure...
And who's this Tony's friend? Yinsen? o.O or what?
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was amazing, I wasn't sure if he was going to make it or not, and than he saw Yinsen... I teared up a little bit at the end, this was very well writen. Loved it.