Reviews for Berkana
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 1/14
Love this story!
Travesti chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Loved it! A part of me was wishing for a third wizarding war (this time on asgard) where they would no doubt win since magic trumps brawn. Or maybe some vindictiveness where Harry would crucio Odin and Heimdall but I know Harry wouldn't do that. I really enjoyed it!
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Fuuuuuck! This was so amazing, im glad it was longer than you expected, more for me to enjoy. Though i wish they went back and were like, "We're together again bitch, can't keep us apart!" And then flaunt Aric to Odin.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
The end made me cry, damnit. The only real disappointment was when Harry got the balls to tell off Odin in front of everyone, he came off as rather whiney/weak. As he didn't reveal his power/immortality and show a bit more BITE, his BARK just came off as a mouse yelling at a lion. No one (but Loki) would have allowed that level of disrespect to the Allfather from a magicless Midgardian. Had Harry shown he was beyond them in power, they'd have bit their tongue or been cowed by the MoD. Now, that would have screwed with the later plot, but would have been a lot more satisfying than him seeming so weak.

Also, is your author name because you enjoy the Merry Gentry series?
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
great story :)
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
1992 midgard? i think you got the year wrong on a part
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
1992 midgard? i think you got the year wrong on a part
fantastic story chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This the best loki x harry fanfiction story ever.
I love how you started and how you finished it and everything in between . Fantastic story .
Cant complain , i will not change a single thing.
Truly , your are an amazing writer , take pride .
Devidakk chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Beautiful and well written.
Ardens Lumen chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I have expected a completely different story.. but I am stunned none the less. On one side it is incredibly touching and lovable, however, Harry's mildness in many reasons.. well he just didn't feel like a character, I guess it is because of the shortness of the story.
Loved it none the less. Thank you!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
There's not much else to say besides, That was amazing.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Interesting fic. Loki was the good guy! Fun thing that :)
BladeWolf23756 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Loved this. Your world is deep
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
I liked it. I could have used a little more of Aric though
Nightshade09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2017