Reviews for Berkana
justaislinn chapter 1 . 8/21
Hey, we have the same name!
Well, yours is a slightly more uncommon spelling, but old Gaelic none the less!
I really loved the mention of all the runes, most I knew but some were new or ones I've never actually memorized. I love symbolic magic, I actually just finished painting a golden unalome today.
This was a great story, very moving and well rounded. I very much enjoyed it.
Write on:)
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 8/1
this is fantastic, and i especially liked the star trek reference at the beginning ;)
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 7/4
This was brilliant
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 6/4
This was an amazing story. Harry and Loki are so good together.
aww :) 3 loki
KazaHaru45 chapter 1 . 4/28
Awesome one shot! :-D
rachel.thompson711 chapter 1 . 3/28
OMG I never realized how much of a dick Thor was, but now you have kept it in character and spell it out for me. Thanks for the happy ending. However, could I be a pest and ask for a sequel?
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 3/11
great
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 2/9
This was a really well written fic! Thank you! Including so many of my favorite things: Slash, MPREG, MoD! Harry, crossovers.
I like the names you picked for the kids too (after seeing them explained). I hope the boys get to keep Potter in there as a second middle name at least. Aric Frey Potter Lokison. lol
Eternalydull chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Well... I liked it, well done written and adorable, plus pervy Thor. Well done.
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This was a great story. Very well written.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
this was perfect! wish it wasn't a one-shot!
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
:heart:
That is all.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Very gooooooood! Excelente!
ArjunaRose chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I started reading this last night, but had to go to sleep. When I woke up I went straight back threading it and wow. It was great to wake up to. So cute yet sad. I'm glad that you gave them more than just one child and didn't make the entire thing so cliche. Well done!