Reviews for Berkana
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 4/17
aww... this was so cute! and i can just imagine thor's reaction to seeing them if he'd come back to earth. he'd be like O0O
Aeryun chapter 1 . 4/4
Very nice! I'm sorry it ended. Going to save it for rereading.
CreatedByFire chapter 1 . 2/25
I love this oneshot so much! :D have you ever thought of doing an epilogue or a sequel? I'm curious as to how Loki, Thor, Odin, and Frigga would react to finding out that Harry is the Master of Death.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG! It's just too beautiful! I really like your story! (And Thor too, I've to admit. :P Of course, Loki is the best. ) I didn't know the Norse names however they're great.
Hope your other stories are that good!
Noei-chan chapter 1 . 1/16
Hello :)
I'm from Norway and I can tell you that "wizard" does not mean "veiviser" i norwegian. Google Translate was quite wrong on that one :P
btw great story! :D
happyanon chapter 1 . 1/6
To put it in Thor's words:
I LIKE IT! ANOTHER! :D
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 1/6
love it
Beautiful Dragon Princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I love this story so much you don't even know omg I just want to see the look of that shit odens face when they see how happy Loki and Harry are
kat1316 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You might want to check the dates cuz you put november 19th 1992 which would make harry 12 and its after teddys and andromedas death and then you have that they are alive and living with harry in november 19th 1999.
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
"I'm going with the original view that Loki had green eyes, rather than the movie, where Tom Hiddleston (though gorgeous and amazing) has blue eyes."
Did you notice that the people under the mind control all Gained blue eyes? In the first Thor movie he had green and they turned blue in the epilogue.
Also, this is a rather cute story overall, even with Harry dieing a few times on his poor lover.
456snarky chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
wow, that was kinda weird but nevermind, I liked it very much ;)
this pairing really seems to be working well!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh. My. God. This fic was frickin amazing! I mean, just...WOW! 2 thumbs waaaaay way up for a job well done!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
That was awesome. I'm really glad that Loki and Harry got a happy ending together. Keep up the great work _ Ja.