Reviews for Berkana
ArjunaRose chapter 1 . 8/24
I started reading this last night, but had to go to sleep. When I woke up I went straight back threading it and wow. It was great to wake up to. So cute yet sad. I'm glad that you gave them more than just one child and didn't make the entire thing so cliche. Well done!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 8/7
I love this hmm loki never asked harry how able to servive interesting lol. Well done.
Fwiends chapter 1 . 7/28
Woah! The feels were strong! This was a beautiful, if LONG, fanfiction ;) I loved Harry and Loki's relationship and how Harry was the only one able to calm Loki down. So well written! I almost cried when Loki thought Harry was dead! Omg the FEELS!
teedub chapter 1 . 7/9
I loved the story and you captured my contempt for Odin beautifully.

Yay for Loki and Harry!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/9
Holy crap. This is a masterpiece from beginning to end. So grateful that I could read this. Thank you so much for writing!
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow Odin and Thor were dicks. But Loki was awesome, as was this story! Good job :-)
jasmine chapter 1 . 5/9
Omg this is my second time reading this! I fucking love it !
This is the best loki x harry fanfiction story I have ever read im surprised it doesn't have more reviews !
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/11
I enjoyed this imensely, although I feel like it could benefit from more scenes and less storytelling.
The blue eyes was actually caused by the Tesseract. Loki was manipulated by Thanos to make him the villian while he hides in the shadows. It is true though that Loki had green eyes originally.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/27
FAN!
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 2/5
loved
Padfootette chapter 1 . 2/3
Loved it
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this fic! It's perfect, the only thing wrong with is that I wanted the happy ending to last a little longer before actually ending. But I'm afraid too much of a good thing would become bad, so I can't complain too much.
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I read this about two years ago and every now and then I think of it I'm glad I found this amazing story again.