|Reviews for Beautiful Rose|
| Nana Whitlock chapter 24 . 2/24
Awe sad to see its no more to read.. I love the story line it was really good keep up the good work...
| LexieBitch chapter 24 . 2/22
Tears tears and more tears I hope you update I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this story
| holland chapter 24 . 2/12
please update! i love it! i'm begging here! it is so good en i realley enjoyed this story, but it is not finished yet. so please finish!
| anjelique black chapter 24 . 1/20
Plz update soon I reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy like this story
| Snowdrop2018 chapter 23 . 1/16
I love the premise of the story! It was very intriguing and very different from others I've read. I'm sorry to say that I have several problems with your story. This is not a flame – maybe some good advice or just my thoughts after reading 24 chapters you've published.
1. Bella is too powerful. She doesn't have any weaknesses and that's hard to stomach since every character needs strengths and weaknesses to become a whole character. With that said I love stories where she's grown a backbone, but right now she's on the edge of being a Mary Sue. By the way she's very demeaning towards the Cullens because they don't share her opinions. I don't really understand how they became the villains. I get that Bella don't want to join their coven, but right now Bella is behaving like a spoiled brat and is making Jasper's problem her own. Maybe it would all work out if she didn't need to control everybody around her. I don't believe Rose would be so harsh on Bella. I understand Rose having trouble with the shape shifters and therefore with Paul, but I don't think she'd be so spiteful towards her sister. I actually believe she would be happy for Bella after she thought about it...
2. I don't need to read the same scene from two POV's. One is enough. It just drags the story on to no end. Especially when you just copy paste the lines and add some thoughts of the other character. If you really mean this is necessary I would carefully think about if it makes sense seeing things from Sam's POV – I'd rather see things from Paul's POV. He is after all the one who imprinted on Bella.
3. The lack of relationship development between Bella and Paul. They have spoken three words to each other since the imprint happened. Instead of focusing on this you're in the process of developing a relationship between Bella and Jasper. I came to read a Bella and Paul story – not a Bella and Jasper story. Maybe you should change the pairing?
4. Alistair did a complete 180 when he kissed Bella. I don't think you achieved what you wanted when you did this. I don't hate him – and I was actually intrigued to see more about their relationship. It don't sit well with me that he goes from a good friend to a jerk in matter of days. If he was jealous of Bella finding her mate wouldn't he have said something in the bar when they got drunk? Instead he suddenly becomes a grade A jerk in the mall.
5. Angela and Jacob? I actually thought you were building a relationship between her and Jasper when Alice's lie were exposed. I feel like Jake's imprinting came out of nowhere – and right now I'm not sure if I like this development. I would have preferred her with Jasper.
6. Too many characters. Bella, the Cullens, Charlotte, Peter, Alistair, the original 8 wolves and around 4 to 6 more wolves, Lauren, Angela and Emily. And I haven't even counted Victoria, James, Laurent, the Volturi and all the other covens. What is the purpose of the extra wolves? Other than adding to the confusion. What is the purpose of mentioning all the other covens? Are they going to play a part in the story or is it just namedropping? I feel most of the characters are flat as pancakes.
7. The way the vampires behave around the humans – especially Angela – isn't the most subtle. I wouldn't be surprised if she had figured out what they were before being imprinted on by Jacob.
| Guest chapter 24 . 1/13
| Caitlin.Apone.Grace chapter 24 . 1/13
HI! I just have to say... I'M IN LOVE! With your story I mean... :D 3 YOU NEED TO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE... UPDATE!# The twist with Alistair I so did not expect! And I hate Paul! HE doesn't want her his wolf does! And yet he still acts like a little ******* and all that! I so want Bella and Harper to get together! You don't even know! I mean it is just hot how the major/jasper/ and the God of war claimed bella (kinda) and he's like I own her ( God of war calls her mine) and jasper (from the beginning ) liked her.! And Char just rocks! She needs to do her bond thingies with Bella and Jasper like NOW! I love how everybody tries to protect Bella and how strong and feisty Bella is! The way you wrote Bella in this story is the way I want to be! So saying all that... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Thank you and have a good day! - Caitlin
| Hi chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Pls NO! Angela/Jake it's just that I understood Bella, recently a guy (Sebastian) broke my heart, and then my BFF gets her happy ever after with his brothers it makes me :,( when she talks about it
| Hi chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
I LOVE your story but pls NO! Jake/Angela it's just that I understood Bella, because recently a guy (Sebastian) broke my heart and then my BFF gets her happy ever after, with his brother :,(
| Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Also Jake/Angela NO! I understand Bella recently a guy (Sebastian) broke my heart then my bbf gets her happy ever after with his brother :,( pls no.
| Guest chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
Please update soon this story is awesome and it's also one of my favorites
| samhartmann666 chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
please update soon. this is my fav fanfic!
| ITS VICKYY DUHh chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
YOU SHOULD OF MADE BELLA ND ALISTAIR HAVE DRUNK SEX LOL ... EVEN DOE AM A PAUL FAN BUH HIS BEING A PUSSY RITE NOW...
| Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
| Aylanah chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Please Please Please update soon, your story is really good!