Reviews for Code Geass: Demon Emperor
Ciel The Sky Arcobaleno chapter 7 . 6/23
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Is getting interesting especially when the voice said "Lelouch vi Britannia" ahh! Beautiful, update soon
qwertypous chapter 4 . 5/20
it feels like your only using lelouch name just to gather some readers..
daliapv.perez chapter 7 . 5/6
Jajajajaja esto estan interesante me encanta, hola este es mi primer comentario tu fanfic esta demasiado bueno jejje.
Right. Right. Right.

He literally tronced Raynare, but can't deal with two more. What's more, he is giving away Asia to Rias under bullshit logic. Of fucking course ! We must follow canon after all
Oh, and he make those three his servant! That totallly make sense !

Yup I'm done, this story is one of those lowest, this is DxD fandom after all.
Really ? Really ? He conveniantly has no pieces and let Rias take it over an empty promise ? And as an added bonus he act like virigin with shit ecchi humor ? Lelouch ?
And after this focus with Issei ? All this talk about friend ? You are just following the canon bullshit ?

Fucking really ? After two very promising chapter ?
Tsk, I expected better, but it seems this fandom is cursed with mediocrity.
Oh, and he doesn't kill anyone, because that's totally a Lelouch thing. Oh, and he has weak physical, even thought he is a Devil.

And worst of all, you waste your time creating a Sacred Gear, and let the reviewers deciding it ? Do you have any idea of what you are doing ?
Bad grammer, I can deal with, it's not that much of a problem. Bad writing, cliches, and canon sucking, that's the lines you cross to make a bad story.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 7 . 4/19
loved your story!
please update
Why chapter 3 . 2/18
Sorry no more read
dveth chapter 2 . 1/18
"One may think the underworld is look like what the bible described but the truth it isn't."

Really, the first line of this chapter says it all. The writing of this story is sloppy, awkward, and hard to read. What started out as a good idea is bogged down by this fact.
justine chapter 6 . 1/12
please update
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Absolute Demise. Compleate control over his 7 Sinful powers. Powers: 1) Absolute Obedience. 2) Absolute Time, like Rolo. 3) Absolute Mind, like Mao. 4) Absolute Sight, like Bismarck. 5) Absolute Cancellation, like Gottwald's but can stop ALL powers skills and Abilities. 6) Absolute Zero, Creates the Zero Suit from Nightmare of Nunnully. And 7) Absolute Knightmare, Summons the Shinkairo or the Gawain around Lelouch's body.
neonation659 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
I'm done reading this it would have been more interesting for you to have Lellouche take issei as his first piece but no you just had to make it canon like every other high school dxd crossover I have read
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Please update this story!
Hdzulfikar chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
i really hates that yoh make lelouch like a beta male in front of rias. shame shame
Stoneless chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
love how fluid the cross-over is and I hope you can continue the story soon
because its a very entertaining story, also get some Code Geass character in it sometime or not your choice
Kayen228 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
The plot is interesting but the grammatical errors are making me cringe. It makes the story hard to read regardless of my interest in it; no offense, but I do want you to keep going with the story and continue improving. I hope you haven't dropped this and will update the story.

Best regards,