Reviews for Code Geass: Demon Emperor
Stoneless chapter 7 . 9/16
love how fluid the cross-over is and I hope you can continue the story soon
because its a very entertaining story, also get some Code Geass character in it sometime or not your choice
Kayen228 chapter 1 . 8/29
The plot is interesting but the grammatical errors are making me cringe. It makes the story hard to read regardless of my interest in it; no offense, but I do want you to keep going with the story and continue improving. I hope you haven't dropped this and will update the story.

Best regards,
Kayen
dragontear365 chapter 7 . 8/28
damn I wish there was more it was just getting good
Wednesday's Jest chapter 1 . 8/10
Your idea is sound and this could be an excellent story, but the technical errors overshadow everything. I suggest a beta fluent in English and your native language. If you are a native English speaker, then I would suggest looking into speech-to-text programs like Dragon Speaking Naturally. Until then, however, I have to leave this story. The technical errors make it painful to read, regardless of my interest.
Lord Dream chapter 2 . 7/14
I cant even get past the second chapter. Either English isn't your first language, or your grammar just sucks. Final grade. F Reasons? Unreadable due to grammar errors.
Lord Dream chapter 1 . 7/14
It needs work. A lot of work. Chapter grade, D- Reason? Horrible Grammar.
CB chapter 1 . 7/14
You need a beta writer.
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 2/7
Hope you decide to update this fic again
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Great chapter. I have no clue whether or not you are still accepting suggestions, but I personally suggest an artificial sacred gear made up of combined fragments of several other sacred gears. For example, some chips from Issei's balance breaker, the gem that broke off of Vali's gear that Issei originally took, a few of Kiba's/Jeanne's swords, etc. Originally I would have suggested the Boosted Gear, but since Lelouch decided to not extract Issei's gear, that one is out of the running.
ankithakur217 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
hey man! if u r reading this! THIS IS the BEST crossover story I have read so far! please continue this. I m requesting you please continue this story!
Rangle chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
...you're going to insert more Code Geass characters? By your own story logic it took the sacrifice of two souls for Lelouch to be able to cross worlds. So, I'm guessing you're going to say the transfer needed sacrifice because it altered a punishment. It's just twisting words and make things silly. You shouldn't have done the sacrifice thing if you wanted to bring more Code Geass characters, sigh. Sometimes, you need to be careful of listening to your readers. It can make your story unhinged.
The Weeping Prophet chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
can't wait to see more despite it being 2015
Swordalfgun chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I have heard several fsn quotes in here btw...
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
I was hoping Lelouch would get the fallen angels as his pieces .Yay!
AvidGamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
You need to either read your work after you write it, or find a beta. Consistent misspellings and incorrect tenses of words make this very hard to read, despite the fact that the basis of the story is sound.
Fix it up, and it'll be a decent story.