Reviews for Reader's Special: Second Edition
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Wow! What a ride! Thanks for writing.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Amazing story, you did an awesome job with all the prompts and made it dramatic and entertaining. Loved the twist that Sinopa was the one controlling the phantoms and no one in the town had any idea. And the ending with the food poisoning was awesome, thank goodness Jody didn't like Mexican and hadn't eaten any!
Great read from first word til last.
gluedwithgold chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Sam and Dean on a plane full of clowns with Lucifer in a stewardess's uniform throwing peanuts. I love this fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Can you PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE write something where dean or cas fall in love with the reader? not inserting us into the story but where they start to realize that they are just words on a page that were reading and they fall in love despite being fake and stuck forever saying the same thing no matter how many times you go back to read it to see them again with a super sad ending where they KNOW the stories ending and its their last time to say goodbye
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
You know, I'm really looking forward to the fourth edition right now. Just got done reading the first and i absolutely loved how you incorporated the prompts while still maintaining the storyline! :D Same here as well! :D Moving on because I'm having too much fun reading these ;)

You have done an outstanding job with all your stories hon. You truly deserve all the support you get :) i still think you should be writing for the show.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
This is a great story. The phantoms were wonferful villans and Jody was terrific.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I love that Jody took Bobby hunting. They deserved a little time together.
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I was a little confused when she asked for the Winchesters and then Bobby said she'd asked for him and Jody - good chapter though. Lots of hurty goodness and boys taking care of each other. I do love that. :-) And of course homicidally protective big brother Dean always makes me happy. :-D
LaedieDuske chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
*squeaks* Surprise tummy hurts! *flails* You are awesome! *sigh* *wants to rub his tummy* Poor Dean, always so much guilt. I just want to squish him and tell him he's a GOOD boy. So hard on himself. I love the way they take care of each other - or the way they used to. Hopefully we'll get that back this season. Sam was very sweet making sure Dean got stitched up - Dean may have been able to manage tummy rubs if he'd mentioned the tree. *grin* I love Bobby and Jody making out, they would've been so good together. Nice work hon!
LaedieDuske chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Poor Dean, everything is always his fault. :'( I love the Sheriff and Bobby together, shy touches and stolen kisses. They deserved more time together. Don't think I'll be forgiving the writers for that. I hate when Dean plays dumb, when the writers make him stupid as a cheap plot device, it really pisses me off. I can't help but think how sweet it is when he does it to distract Sam, though. Great chapter, sorry I'm so far behind.
twohisglory2002 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Awesome! I love this chapter. I am once again amazed at how you can work in so many different prompts & blend them so well together. I totally love Dr Geery, he is so cool. Jody is so in her element mothering all of the BOY'S. This was such a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it & had so much fun adding a few prompts of my own. Thank You so much for doing this & sharing with us. Cathy
Kelisem chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Loved the story, the clowns on the plane were perfect! Thank you for sharing your gift with us, and for letting us participate. I shall have to think about my one shot, looking forward to seeing every ones stories!
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Great ending! My request is a story with some drowned Sammy and to-the-rescue, panicked Dean. Preferably in a public place...maybe with a good old CPR/AED scene? Up to you! Can't wait! :)
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Yet another fantastic story comes to an end. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to keeping entertained.
As for my story, I'd love it set in season one or two, old fashion haunting with an injured Sam and a caring and guilty feeling Dean. Cheers!
judyann chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Ooh I loved it. Sorry I forgot to review a couple. Oral surgery and have been out of it. Hmmm let me think. Do you think you could do teenchester? Maybe Sam and Dean on a hunt and it's Sam's first time getting hurt on a hunt and Dean feels guilty. if you want to throw dad and Bobby in that would be fine! Thanks and love your story!