Reviews for The Dragon, Titania, and The Fairy
dude I'm Filipino too
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Genial vhh
nukenick777 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews, this is very good
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Good story.
Z-Breezy chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
SECOND CHAPTER chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER AND MAKE NATSU AND ERZA A COUPLE D:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
lmao can i join hahahahaha
Dorothy 4Nia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I Love This story so much, please write more about Natsu and Erza...
Keep up the good work, Author..
You're so good at making plot for the story..
Fighting!
Evan deivant chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"I'm doing this to get back at her for defeating me at the festival.' She thought resolutely before she spoke. "I, I want you to go out with me." She said with a start."

Evergreen doesn't seem out of character, she seems like the same bitch she always has been protrayed this much of a bitch.

" Erza wrapped her fingers around his twitching cock, watching as his freely flowing precum stained her hands and used it as a lubricant as she stroked his cock. Erza drew her face closer to Natsu's cock as the strong scent overwhelmed her senses, licking her lips once again as she dragged her tongue along the underside of his shaft."

Erza seems to be very good at sucking dick doesn't she ?

"Not yet…" she said simply. Erza's right hand squeezed the base of Natsu's cock while she stroked the rest with her left before she lets it go. She grabbed her breasts and brought it down on his cock as it slipped snugly in between her cleavage, gazing at his twitching cock sticking out, and feeling his pulse through her breasts. She began kneading her breasts, squeezing his cock between them as she started licking his cock once again."

Fuck yeah ! this is getting really good, Natsu is now titfucking Erza

"Erza gently placed a hand on his cheek and smiled warmly at the Dragonslayer. "There's nothing to apologize about Natsu, it's not your fault. I just needed to clear some things up, that's why I've been avoiding you." She replied her voice lacking any edge in them. It reminded him of the time they spent at Akane and Erza was just herself not the proud Fairy Queen of Fairy Tail. They shared another kiss this time slow and gentle as it made Erza fall harder for the Dragonslayer. The moment they parted, she smiled lustfully at Natsu and spoke low and sultry.

"I've been very frustrated too, Natsu. So be a good boy and fuck me hard." Erza said and Natsu was more than happy to oblige knowing that she doesn't usually use such dirty words during their earlier coupling."

They don't really seem that out of character for a supposdely OOC fan fic ?

" Natsu slowly turned Erza around until they broke their liplock and he slowly pushed her until she's on her hands and knees. Erza moaned as she felt Natsu's cock pressed against her soaked pussy and rubbed its tip along her slit, teasing the woman who growled in annoyance.

"Stop teasing me Natsu or I'll…" Erza's never got to finish her rant as Natsu buried his cock inside her pussy. Natsu's rough pounding killed any thoughts that formed in her head as she gasped and moaned in pleasure"

Boy they fuck more than rabbits.

" He was stunned at her sudden attack and wondered why she's kissing him, but the feeling of another curvaceous and beautiful woman pressing against his body made him stop thinking and act on his instincts "
That actually seems more into Natsu's character to act on instincts rather than brains and Evergreen to be a bitch.

"Just lie down and I'll do all the work. I'll make you feel good, better than what you could experience with Titania." she said seductively catching Natsu's attention.

"You knew?" Natsu asked prepared for whatever Evergreen might say about him cheating on her."

And this is where Evergreen seemed up , had she kept her mouth shut, she probably could've made Natsu submit to his urges.

" Your penis is quite…big Natsu… the biggest I've ever seen…Nnn…" Evergreen muttered moaning as she lowered her hips. "I'm going to… make you cum… easily… " She added confidently watching her pussy slowly take in his cock. "It's in…?" she gasped before checking "

okay i can see how Natsu is a bit OOC .

" Natsu merely stared at her in silence sensing that she already reached her limit and wondered if the men she slept with came with just a little stimulation from the woman. Then again he couldn't blame them as any normal person would've orgasmed after having someone like Evergreen ride them. But because of his unnecessarily tough body and the time he spent with Erza, it allowed him to remain composed and keep his cool and realize that Evergreen never truly known how much pleasure she could receive as the intense craving to violate and pound Evergreen to oblivion well up inside his chest."

Well it seems Evergreen now knows the true difference between a Dragon Slayer's cock and an average joe's cock .

" Natsu ripped Evergreen's lace panties finally exposing her body to him as he pushed her into the bed. He then lifted her left leg, turning her to her side and pushed his cock deeper into her pussy causing her to gasp in astonishment. Evergreen tried to runaway once again, afraid of the pleasure of Natsu fucking her deeply once again as he buried his length further pinning her body down."

Damn, the sex in this fan fic has gotten even kinier .

" . "I'm going to show you what true pleasure is Ever." He declared.

Natsu began to scoop out her insides just like how Erza liked it, rubbing her sensitive spot thoroughly making Evergreen raise her voice. Evergreen began to cry hopelessly as her body trembled and shivered from the intense stimulation making her pussy convulse as if seeking more pleasure. "

I'm really wishing i was Natsu right now.

" . "I was supposed to make you cum…" she breathes out biting her lower lip, chagrined and ashamed from reaching orgasm and losing composure. But even through her ashamed expression her body was honest as sweet moans puffed out from her panting lips and her pussy wriggled as the pleasant feelings pushed through her."
LOL! Apprreantly you didn't have the skill of Erza to make Natsu cum Ever.

" Natsu quickly turned around and glared daggers at the woman who merely smiled at him. "Why did you turn me into stone and where are we?" he demanded looking at the woman and missing her current state of dress.

"That's easy Natsu. We're on Akane for our one week vacation." Evergreen replied simply ignoring his first question. "I thought that simply being friends with you is enough to keep me happy, but I realized that I want more Natsu, and I want you." She stated mixing the truth with a lie."

Again i don't see this moment of Evergreen taking Natsu out to sea on a vacation after turning to stone to be a OOC moment.

" "My, my, to think that you would take it up the ass." The woman began as she walked into the room. "I'm quite impressed Evergreen."

"Erza!" Natsu gasped, paling at the sight of Titania."

Oh shit , Natsu is so dead !

"Stop staring Titania and wait for your turn." Evergreen stated while Erza ignored her and crawled on top of the two."

So Evergreen is bisexual ? Didn't see that coming. I can see this being out of character for Evergreen but not really Era. Erza always seemed to have that Les Yay vibe to her when it came to her friendship with Mirajane and Erza seems to be very sexually open minded.

" Don't you dare cum Natsu!" Erza threatened. "She must cum before you…don't you dare cum before then!"

"What do you mean?" Natsu demanded. "Her insides feel amazing…" he added which boosted Evergreen's confidence as he got it worse than her.

"Cum Evergreen, cum damn it!" Erza said as she stirred up her pussy making lewd squelching noises, but Evergreen resisted. "Stubborn woman, cum damn it!"

It's good to see even when the two are having kinky bisexual sex with each other, they're still competeting against each other.

"
"All that for nothing." Erza muttered bitterly glaring at him. "You weren't even trying weren't you?" she accused.

"You made it worse by stimulating Ever!" Natsu countered panting.

"I'm glad… that you came before me Natsu…" Evergreen muttered sweetly.

LOL! Erza really didn't make her situation betteer by getting Evergreen and Natsu off did it.

" "Does this mean I could really return her feelings without me hurting you?" he asked looking her in the eyes.

"Yes, as long as it's just Evergreen." Erza nodded before grabbing his cock in a firm grip. "Besides this is all mine, and I chose who to share it with." She stated territorially as she began stroking his cock.'

I'm guessing Natsu is eventually going to have 2 wives in the future.

""It's payback time Titania…" Evergreen's condescending voice broke through their trance. "I'm going you enjoy making you cum."

"What, what are you going to do?" Erza demanded in fear.

"The same thing that you did to me!" Evergreen countered as she penetrated Erza's ass with four of her fingers. Erza screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Evergreen continued to sink her fingers up to her knuckles. "Take that!" she taunted."

Is it me or do i find Evergreen and Era;s kinky sex fights really hot ? Funny that they still characteristically feud with each other while fucking.

A week has passed after their rut at Akane Resort where they didn't even left the hotel room to enjoy the beach. Natsu on his part managed to survive the two women and decide to take a rest, but none of them would have it as they continued to have their way with him.

"Mira, hide me!" Natsu screamed as he approached the former demon talking to Macao.

"Is it those two again?" Mirajane asked already informed about his situation. "Ok, but in one condition."

"Anything!" Natsu agreed as he started sweating buckets."

LOL! Natsu doesn't seem like he can handle those two anymore. Then again with two hot girls fighting over you and cosntatly fucking your brains out, you might get a bit worn out.

Mirajane smiled brightly and spoke. "I get you for one night." She said half jokingly.

"Heh…" Natsu laughed before he fell face first into the table toppling it on top of him. He twitched at the floor below as Mirajane inadvertently overloaded Natsu's brain that quickly visualized her hot naked body bouncing on top of him while screaming his name.

"Oh dear…!" Mirajane gasped as Erza and Evergreen arrived at the scene.

"What happened to him?" Erza demanded cradling the unconscious and twitching Dragonslayer.

"I
Culebra del Sol chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Good lord, the detail of the lemons...

How am I not dead from nasal blood-loss yet?
Ryvius chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
As usual, good work.

Not a fan of Evergreen, but the lemon's are top-notch as always.

Keep up the good work!
Bl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So hot... make a Lisanna/Natsu/Lucy! pleeease?
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
for the next 3 way how about natsu x lucy x lisanna. it could start off with lucy and lisanna confessing to natsu at the same time witch makes natsu unable to choose between them, so in order to see whos better off for natsu the girls dicide to see whos better in bed by doing eachother, and after their 1 on 1 they dicide to seduce natsu together.

or dare i say it 4 WAY with natsu, lisanna, lucy, and yukino. why cuz yukino is like lucy and lisanna put together
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Once again you manage to make a awesome threesome with Natsu, and the girls. So are you going to do Mirajane and Lisanna next? Or maybe Lucy and Virgo? Oh, ahout Yukino and Minerva? Even though I am a Gruvia fan, I would love to see a Natsu x Juvia one. Keep em' up!