Reviews for Three Reasons
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Thanks! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Loved this...are you going to continue?
Merida Hughsie chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Very nice chapters. It was a bit too short for my liking but sweet none-the-less. Loved the last bit immensely with the portray of their marriage. They are so cute together.

Love, Andrea
Honkytonkangel chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I don't want the story to be over. N&W are so cute. But it was a sweet and fabulous ending (though I would have liked to see the wedding). Hope you have more adventures in store for them soon.
Honkytonkangel chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Woohoo she said yes, so excited (though I suspected she would). Looking forward to lots of romance and a fabulous wedding.
Lady McBook chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter, please writte soon!
ckutaway chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Sorry for the mix up with last chapter. Enjoy :)
Merida Hughsie chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Shame. I was so excited that you updated but while I read through it, I noticed that you already posted that in the 1st chapter.

Andrea
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I so hope you will continue this! I love your take on Nanny and Wilkes and a bit older Eloise. :)
candygirl 990 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Loving it so far. Eloise really is too much sometimes, but you gotta love her, trying to fix everything, especially Nanny and Wilkes. They are so cute together and I'm happy to see, a little bit naughty. It's a shame the bugs put a stop to their fun in the field. I hope that Nanny goes along with pretending to be married, and of course I hope they get married for real in the end. Can't wait to see what adventures they get up to.
Lady McBook chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
At last you writte! I love this history in Africa, of course she married with him, is the right think. Are many love betwen them so is natural that they are husband and wife. I love Eloise and her ideas! Writte soon