Reviews for Regrets
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon shiver me timbers
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is really good. I feel slightly depressed now though.
Amanda2308 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was really good. I enjoyed and always enjoy your way of describing things. You really make me feel like I'm there like I can feel exactly how Harry does. This is very intresting start can't wait to see where it goin to go.
Friglit chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastic! I love the insight into Harry's mindset - I adore when a fic looks beyond the exterior and really explores what is going on deap down that we never get to see in the books. Harry is a teenage boy that came from a desperately unhappy childhood and was thrust into the role of hero, of course he is going to have doubts and resentments, and to see all the things and achievements he lacks in his enemy would only feed those emotions. I think you captured the emotions swirling about really well, and for the first time Harry can be seen as a bitter, jaded boy way out of his depths but doing it anyway because its what everyone expects. Cudos to you!
Willa1317 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Very interesting premise, Harry is at a point in his life where even a subtle change in character out make all the difference.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant!

Would love to read more if the muse strikes, but it's a wonderful one-shot as is.
Gemini Peverell chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very strong beginning. It has captured my attention at once. I look forward to reading more! #_#
Ralia chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh please don't let it be complete. I love the idea and would love to see more. Perhaps a dark slash story?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like it! Great job!
KasandraBlack chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It's quiet truth. So I never know why Light side win.

Hope you'll continue story and we'll know what Harry will do. Will he change or will he lose?