Reviews for Sherlock Assumes
Wolfixie chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
hey, i love it! And please, write more about this! Like u said, something with Sherlock and molly. and if u do that, can u please do so Jane tease Sherlock for it! I know it was a wile u write this, but please! Write more! / Linnea E. from Sweden 6/13/2014
Aeryun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I think it would be perfect if Jane gave Sherlock a dose of his own medicine!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Sweet! I loved it!
Latsika chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I quite like this short story ! :D

I think that Sherlock and Jane's characters are very well depicted ! I'm a big fan of both these shows (though i haven't watched many episodes of Sherlock) and that, I admit, is a scene i would very much like to see ! (I've been thinking about what a poker showdown would look like if Jane, Sherlock, Shawn, Lightman and Castle were to participate... :P) I miss Shawn in there, though i really like the little reference you made !

Anyways, it's well writen, i like the character's personalities and i like the plot so if i had to vote i would say : great story !
And yes, even though it seems it was posted quite a long time ago, i wouldn't say no to a sequel... :)
louisethelibrarian chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very cute! Please please do write a Sherlock/Molly chapter next!
In The Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was great! I loved it! Especially when Jane said: "It's the kind of like that leads to forever." I just couldn't handle how perfect that line was. All in all, well done. :)
RollyMo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Just thought I'd say this was brill! Espechilly (and I will never learn to spell that word) considering you only started Sherlock a week ago! I'll stop now because I think I'm going to fall asleep.
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
it's a really nice story, and the hint to season four finale was just the touch en plus, and I appreciated yet again Lisbon and her "he closes cases", I don't think I remember how many times she said that over the years (even if I'm pretty sure Luther told her as much in the finale as well, even if he did so because he was desperate). Sherlock's hints about them haivng feelings and saying so without cafing is just like him, even if he is a little bit more cinical and cold, but maybe it's just how I see him dubbed in Italian... hope I'll hear from you again!
Country2776 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012