Reviews for If only for a night
jerlanege chapter 6 . 7/16
Adorei sua fic maravilhosa
XD
copperredd chapter 6 . 4/14
ugh...ur a demon. the fire in this ffiiiic! whooo! ur so good at this...
today I went looking for a slow burn BL fix... and boy oh boy did I find one...
my thirst is quenched...bravo!
Bubblyblush chapter 6 . 3/16
Just one more chapter! Just one more! Please! I need it!
Mattie chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
I love this, I love you, and I love this entire story and I just want to read it over and over again until I die because it's the best thing ever and just bless you for this.
Jedi Alice chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Please write the epilogue,Please write the epilogue,Please write the epilogue,Please write the epilogue,Please write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the write the epilogue. Don't judge me for being so desperate for more.
Jedi Alice chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Awesome thus far!
xxmonochromekissxx chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Incredible! I love the way you keep Ciel in character as he tries to hold on to his pride and resist Sebastian's seduction.
xxmonochromekissxx chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Incredibly well written. Like Sebastian, I'm desperate for more :3
Vampiress213 chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Awesome! Absolutely loved it!
MesuNeko chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
O0oHhHhHhhh My gOd O.o. It was soooooooooooooooooooo perfect, smexy, delicious, hot, steamy, lemony goodness! I totally love this! It was delight to read it!
elli197 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
sooo perfect
Zeihn chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Well done. You managed to give emotions that, somewhat, matched what I believe would be the reactions of the characters. Not only was it well written, but you also gave more than just sex. You also managed to add romance, even if in an unconventional way, in a situation that, at first, seemed like rape.
On another note, I like the idea that Ciel wakes up to realize what happened, and panics, which makes Sebastian panic and think he scarred Ciel in some way. Then it blossoms to a romance rather than a one night stand when Ciel consoles Sebastian. Just a thought.
I now offer you this metaphorical congratulatory cake at a job well done. Thank you for the effort you placed in this story. Even if it's not what I usually read, I respect the amount of dedication that you placed in this, uh... Ahem... Unusual piece of rather stunning art. Even if you decide to not continue this story, I will now respect you more than I respect my own brother as a fellow writer. Thank-you for your potentially continued term of service. Goodbye now. Enjoy the cake.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I swear you Madam are one of the BEST yaoi writers Ive ever seen! You write incredibly and even i get caught up in the moment haha. I am thoroughly impressed ma'am and so far am GREATLY enjoying your writing. Thank you SO very much for being such a talented writer! :) :D :D
Gust chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
This a bribe in the form of a review that you will totally except because I have nothing else to offer