Reviews for If only for a night
animedetectivegirl chapter 2 . 5/12
Incredible! I love the way you keep Ciel in character as he tries to hold on to his pride and resist Sebastian's seduction.
animedetectivegirl chapter 1 . 5/12
Incredibly well written. Like Sebastian, I'm desperate for more :3
Vampiress213 chapter 6 . 5/9
Awesome! Absolutely loved it!
MesuNeko chapter 6 . 5/6
O0oHhHhHhhh My gOd O.o. It was soooooooooooooooooooo perfect, smexy, delicious, hot, steamy, lemony goodness! I totally love this! It was delight to read it!
elli197 chapter 6 . 4/27
sooo perfect
Zeihn chapter 6 . 4/5
Well done. You managed to give emotions that, somewhat, matched what I believe would be the reactions of the characters. Not only was it well written, but you also gave more than just sex. You also managed to add romance, even if in an unconventional way, in a situation that, at first, seemed like rape.
On another note, I like the idea that Ciel wakes up to realize what happened, and panics, which makes Sebastian panic and think he scarred Ciel in some way. Then it blossoms to a romance rather than a one night stand when Ciel consoles Sebastian. Just a thought.
I now offer you this metaphorical congratulatory cake at a job well done. Thank you for the effort you placed in this story. Even if it's not what I usually read, I respect the amount of dedication that you placed in this, uh... Ahem... Unusual piece of rather stunning art. Even if you decide to not continue this story, I will now respect you more than I respect my own brother as a fellow writer. Thank-you for your potentially continued term of service. Goodbye now. Enjoy the cake.
I swear you Madam are one of the BEST yaoi writers Ive ever seen! You write incredibly and even i get caught up in the moment haha. I am thoroughly impressed ma'am and so far am GREATLY enjoying your writing. Thank you SO very much for being such a talented writer! :) :D :D
Gust chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
This a bribe in the form of a review that you will totally except because I have nothing else to offer
ooxoo chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
OMFG awesome i love it
Cameron chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I NEED AN EPILOGUE PLEASE MORE MORE
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
This was absolutely beautiful.
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
could somebody please make love to me like that? anybody... hello?

I love this fic given the situation i think the characters weren't OOC. did i mention i love this fic.
Is there an epilogue to it? i am so moved

thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
Wait. Wait just a second. This was really good, but seriously that does not count as an ending. If it foes than Ciel never sees Sebastian again and marries Elizabeth. There was deal, so Ciel has to say he loves Sebastian and order him to stay with him forever and Sebastian has to say thag he would have anyways. Besides, then Ciel has to become a demon so that they can stay together forever. If this does not happen all of hell will break loose in my house. Besides your sex scene was one of the best ones yet, so if you contineud and did more with jealous Sebby, BDSM, and oblivious, tsundere Ciel this could possibly be the best Sebaciel fanfiction ever, but it's not roght now so add MORE. ASAP.
Jenmoon1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
REALLY HOT ONLY COMPLIANT Ceil is not a virgin Ceil was raped
hey chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Very hawt and smexy everything, except for the useage of "love tunnel". Tgat made me laugh (though in a good way).