Reviews for Anthony and Virginia
Love and HeartBreak21 chapter 1 . 6/20
I can't.

I adore this so much! Why couldn't this have happened in the movie?! Amazing job!
GabycatStark13 chapter 1 . 3/7
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
sinister banana chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwww. This story makes me so happy.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I thought we were having a moment... I was having twelve percent of a moment:)
The 5 of Spades chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
actressen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Sweet and in character. I love it!
Beguilingirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Liked it. Good dialogue.
kkann chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
His comebacks. The wit and banter and everything was delicious. (Though admittedly saying so sounded much better in my head, but I'll roll with that for a moment.) I like your take on their reunion of sorts after the whole nuke incident, I really do. :) Honestly, I felt there was something lacking when it came to some of the reactions to certain events in the movie, but I suppose that's what deleted scenes and time lapses are for, right? Haha.
But I really did like this and now I'll have to be sure and check out that story about those three slaps. ;)
Also, I just thought I had to add - "Stratosphere? Like, how high up into the atmosphere are we talking? Where space actually begins can be kind of tricky." That had to be my favorite line. Priceless. And everything following that was perfect as well.
liine 95 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i love it
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
niiiice, sweet, serious and funny.

also during the movie i totally thought that trying to have a PHONE CALL, with your girl friend before you are lost forever in space is NOT a good idea!