Reviews for Running
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Aww, that was really touching. I feel like this really makes up for that heart-breaking ending in "Lonely Days."

At first, I wasn't sure about a high school fic with Shunsui and Jyuushiro, but you definitely made it work. I like the idea that they had their memories coming back in bits and pieces.

I wish soulmates were a real aspect in life. I've read other stories where soulmates had crystal hearts in the middle of their chests, and the hearts would crack in half until they found their literal missing piece. Other stories had people wearing timers on their wrists stating when they would meet their best match (not exactly soul mate because some soul mate relationships never worked out).

I hope you write more in the future! It was great as usual 3
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I got a little teary
FAN!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You are now forgiven for making me cry so much. You can't imagine my happiness when I read "that little BLACK haired boy" I squealed and not-so-silently congratulated Ju! :P
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lol I thought that this story was great and I thought that you idea of them remembering their past lifes was sweet at least it got the two of them together and Jushiro speech about the fact that soul mates will always find each other was soo sweet and he is right my boyfriend had a few girlfriends before he found me and he couldn't be happier and that same for me so soul mates do find each other in the end it just a case of looking for them.
As for the song it is nice and goes well with the story and I hope you can do more like it, it has sort of giving me an idea f how I will do my sequel for my story well kind of (lol)
Till Next Time
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ahhh! thank you for telling me about the sequal! They needed some happiness to balance out the sadness of the last story. I really liked it. I'm definitely having a browse of your other stuff now ;)

x
catsanddrpepper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Love it. Love it SOOOOOO MUCH!

Oh! What if you made a story where Ju or Shun was a girl? That would be interesting…
S. Rune chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Really beautiful. 3
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is too beautiful for words! :-) ..once again im amazed at how amazing a writer you are! you rock!
kirenuchiha1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So they can see memories of there past lives? Thts kool I cud see mines I bet mine was prob sad (dnt ask why) but on a scale on 1to 10 u gotta 19.5 lol I luv juxshun stories :) nd yaoi in general keep up da good wrk! -kiren
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was just beautiful. After the angst and heartbreak of the original, this continuation is just wonderful.

I really liked that Shunsui was the first to know and waited on Juushiro even though he had no idea if the other would ever feel the same. As horny as our pink Captain always is, it's just a special thing to have him keep it in his pants long enough to have that first time with Juu. *_*

I think you have a real hand for those two, so please keep up.

As always, thanks for sharing.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow That Was So Sweet!

2nd Best Fanfiction Ever!

Only To Lonely Day Though!
Reader 152 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hello there, sorry for the late review, I had a lot of exam this week.

Well, thanks for the advise,you see I just made an account :)

Uhm, nice fanfic, I like this one as well

P.S Make another ShunUki
Lingering.Fears chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So cuuuuute! :}
ZoZo1770 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I'm soooo happy you decided to write a sequel! I ADORE this sooo much! Aw, little Shunsui and Juushirou are just adorable! :3 This is amazing, love it! I really like your characterisation of them when they were both kids. Looking forward to chapter 2! :D