Reviews for Fairytale Heaven
GGMK chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Ah, what a sad story. Since most readers who have already read Masquarade know what will happen, while reading, even during the happy moments, you can't help but feel a rising dread.

I feel bad for Jhiaxus. Eros seemed like a pretty cool femme, and they probably could have been happy together.

Pontus and Tau deserved everything they got, the jerks. I'm none to pleased with Ultra Magus either. Even with peer pressure, thats a really heartless thing to do. Still, he did apologize in Masquarade, so I can't be too upset at him, I guess.

Anyway, it was still nice to read, and the happy moments lightened my mood. Good job.
Lecidre chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Oh, what a wonderful story. You can make your readers laugh and cry along with the characters, and the plot in general is simply amazing. And boy, how I enjoyed seeing Tau and Pontus suffer. They deserved the pain, really, and I enjoyed every minute of seeing their bodies twitch and hearing them scream in agony. I don't care if I sound like a sadist here, I just love seeing them being tortured because of what they did to Eros.

And my eyes became bleary again when I reached the very end of this last chapter. I don't know how to describe the feelings, I just wanted to cry when Jhiaxus spared Ultra Magnus' life and left for New Lucifer without looking back. If Eros was still alive, that would be their new home. A new paradise where Decepticons and Autobots could live in harmony. Sadly we can never see Jhiaxus and Eros have a typical 'happily ever after' happy ending... Awe, I need to stop crying. I've already cried too much ever since I started reading this fic. *sniff*

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us. You're truly amazing!
Lecidre chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
... I didn't want to read this chapter at all because I knew I would hate the death scene, but this story is so addicting I just had to continue reading it no matter what. Then I actually cried when I read this chapter...

Why, Ultra Magnus? Why? Why you had to shoot your own daughter? You could pretend that you were too old to hold a gun properly and 'accidentally' let your daughter escape, right? Then you wouldn't have to kill your dear Eros, and we wouldn't have to see our dear Jhiaxus suffer like that. My heart practically ached for him when he cried his heart out. The way he mourned his dead lover made me want to cry as well, so I actually cried with him while reading this chapter. Poor Jhiaxus... *sniff*

Now I really have to read the very last chapter of this story. Because I know we can finally see Jerk No.1 and Jerk No.2 pay their price for tormenting poor Eros and taking her away from her Decepticon lover. CAN'T WAIT.
Lecidre chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Oh no, oh no... I don't want to read this story anymore. I know what's gonna happen in the next chapter, and I don't want to see Eros die. I refuse to accept the fact that she would be killed by her own father because of Pontus and Tau, the two annoying jerks who deserved a very slow and painful death. Screw you, Pontus and Tau!

And that cortical psychic patch thing was so nasty. Who invented such nasty thing in the first place? The idea of someone's mind being forcefully invaded like that made me want to vomit. The interrogation method reminded me of all those terrible White Terror things... :(
Lecidre chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Jhiaxus just made a big mistake. He should have killed Rampage more thoroughly. Now the injured Decepticon had offered Jerk No.1 and Jerk No.2 (aka Pontus and Tau) the most precious information...

Aside from the annoying Pontus and Tau and those bad Decepticons who had no idea how to treat a lady nicely, the love scene made me feel 100 times better. It was really sexy and sweet indeed. So beautiful.
Lecidre chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
How I wish Eros didn't stop Jhiaxus when he suggested to make that annoying Pontus 'disappear'. That could save a lot of trouble!

And I actually laughed when I saw how uncomfortable Ultra Magnus was when his daughter suddenly became a lovely sunshine and did all those good things without asking any favor from him. You were so funny, Magnus. XD
Lecidre chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Ooh, the drama. Reading this chapter is like riding a roller coaster. So many things happened in this chapter... I felt terribly sorry for Eros and Jhiaxus. Fate could be rather cruel sometimes. *sigh*

And am I the only one here who wants to torture Tau and Pontus and give them a slow, painful death? Evil bots like Tau and Pontus don't deserve to live. I wish Eros could punch Pontus harder when she did that so his broken nose could never be fixed properly. What a jerk!
Lecidre chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
So... that was their very first 'official' date, right? I really loved how you portrayed Jhiaxus and Eros in this chapter. And gosh, they were so cute together! Jhiaxus was a real gentleman, and the slow dance was very lovely indeed.

Now I'm kind of hesitated about whether I should continue reading this story or not. It's pretty hard to accept the fact that we will eventually witness Eros' death in the very end of this story. I don't think I can handle the emotional pain when I reach that part. On the other hand, this story is so wonderful and addicting, I feel a strong urge to click that 'Next' button every time I finish a chapter...

... and then I decided to continue reading it. Because I need more sweet Jhiaxus/Eros scenes to fuel my soul. Really. XD
Lecidre chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Specter's role was just like Alpha Trion. You know, the old wise bot who could offer you some very helpful advice and suggestions when you're madly in love with someone from a different faction. If there were no war, Specter and Alpha Trion could actually work together and run a clinic. They could help bots to solve their relationship/marriage/family problems! Sounds cool, huh? XD

And I was moved by the lovely Jhiaxus/Eros scene again. They were so adorable together! I also loved how you portrayed Jhiaxus' cruelty when he killed those Autobots. Sure, he was rather fond of Eros and he would never harm her, but that doesn't mean he would suddenly become a softie and stop killing Autobots. You captured his character perfectly, really.
Lecidre chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Urgh, I hated Tau and Pontus. I never liked them from the beginning, and now I hated these two more because of their rude behavior and sex discrimination. Femmes and politics do not mix? Screw you, Tau! *kicks the arrogant fool out of the banquet room*

For some reason, Tau's comment about women and politics reminded me of a particular scene in the movie 'The Mask of Zorro'. Eros' reaction was just like Elena's when a stupid man made a stupid comment like that. I wanted to cheer for Eros, but I was also worried about her because Tau would never forgive her for this.

And I felt terribly sorry for both Ultra Magnus and Eros when I read this chapter. We all know Ultra Magnus would be the one to pull the trigger and end his daughter's life eventually, so I couldn't help but feel sorry for them when Eros told Jhiaxus Ultra Magnus overly protected her. It's sad and ironic that a father who would do anything to protect his own daughter would become the killer someday and kill his only family. Such a tragedy. :(

Aside from the serious theme, I was entertained by the sweet Jhiaxus/Eros moment in this chapter. When Jhiaxus decided to bring a container of fine grade to please Eros, I wanted to poke his arm and tease the Decepticon Lord. It's totally a date, Jhiaxus! XD

Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen afterward! *runs off to read the next chapter*
Lecidre chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED this confused, lovesick Jhiaxus in your story. He was so cute when he acted like that. And he always reminded me of a lost puppy that would do anything to get Eros' attention and please the femme. Who knows that legendary Jhiaxus could be this adorable? :D

And I loved how Jhiaxus confessed his feelings right away after he intercepted Eros. He even knelt in front of her. For some unknown reason his action made me think of a chevalier, and that just made him even more awesome.

Oh, can I punch Pontus? I have a feeling that I'm going to hate the mech in later chapters... He seemed like a nasty bot. :(
Kit Williams chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
I cried when Eros died... ;-;

mamabot chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I caught four chapters in one shot. I was gleefully happy, angst with horror and then utterly numb.

Oh the grief you described in such detail to loosing his life mate... you nailed that. I have watched my mother in law in that state... you had me grieveing all over again for her. And then, finding a reason to live... You have me going back to read Neverland all over for the peace he brought Shockwave and Red Alert. Thank you. Now I'm not sure if I could read Magnus' love story and watch him grieve like Jhiaxus. But to see his delight in having a daughter, I just could. Hum?
Elita-2 chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Couldn't have happened to two nicer bots...glad that Jhiaxus got his revenge on Pontus and Tau.

A beautiful story, wish it could have ended nicer for Eros and Jhiaxus, but we know that was never going to happen.
Elita-2 chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
OMG so sad, brought tears to my eyes. Silly though knowing it was going to happen. I do feel for Jhiaxus.

Great chapter