Reviews for A Study in Sorcery
katrific4444 chapter 3 . 1/7
OH MY GOD I NEED MORE

THIS. IS. AMAZING. MOAR.
Person chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
THIS IA AMAZING LIKE REALLY REALLY AMAZING.
satan chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
awww
skrt-invisiblereader chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
OMG I ACTUALLY SEARCHED FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE TUMBLR POST AND I GOT YOU HAHA I LOVE IT pls update:)
calicoskies4ever chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is truly excellent. I like everything expect the way the students are trying to get John together with someone else (in their minds anyone else) because I think it takes away from the rest of the story. It's fine to mention this sort of thing but I hope (if this continues) you won't spend too much time on that.
luvmenow chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Im dying! I cant believe this has been updated in nearly 3 year! It may be too much to ask, but I'd love a conclusion.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I love the sense of horrified awe that sentence holds: "Were Holmes and Watson... FLIRTING?"
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Oh my gosh this is amazing. I usually don't like crossovers but this is really good.
Lirileth chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Gah. More Potterlock! This was/is so amazing!
Rose chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Please update!
The-Majestic-Radish chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
this is amazing! please please continue writing.
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Nice one!
KSNG chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Loved it :D I read the tumblr version, which inspired me for another fanfiction (not a cross-over, though). I've only found one grammatic mistake, which is less than any other story I've read on so praise for that. Else, I like the story, and I like the way you've managed quite easily to blend the two universes together. It's really good.
Tessie chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
OMG! So adorable! P.S: I saw this on tumblr and now I had to continue reading the story! Thanks a lot! :D Please update cause i'd love to see how this will progress! :)
ichangedmyusername chapter 3 . 2/28/2013