Reviews for A Study in Sorcery
calicoskies4ever chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is truly excellent. I like everything expect the way the students are trying to get John together with someone else (in their minds anyone else) because I think it takes away from the rest of the story. It's fine to mention this sort of thing but I hope (if this continues) you won't spend too much time on that.
luvmenow chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Im dying! I cant believe this has been updated in nearly 3 year! It may be too much to ask, but I'd love a conclusion.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I love the sense of horrified awe that sentence holds: "Were Holmes and Watson... FLIRTING?"
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Oh my gosh this is amazing. I usually don't like crossovers but this is really good.
Lirileth chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Gah. More Potterlock! This was/is so amazing!
Rose chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Please update!
The-Majestic-Radish chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
this is amazing! please please continue writing.
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Nice one!
KSNG chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Loved it :D I read the tumblr version, which inspired me for another fanfiction (not a cross-over, though). I've only found one grammatic mistake, which is less than any other story I've read on so praise for that. Else, I like the story, and I like the way you've managed quite easily to blend the two universes together. It's really good.
Tessie chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
OMG! So adorable! P.S: I saw this on tumblr and now I had to continue reading the story! Thanks a lot! :D Please update cause i'd love to see how this will progress! :)
ichangedmyusername chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I love this so much
ThirteenHours chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This is hilariously adorable.
I love it :D
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful, I'm so glad to see you continuing this! But major cliffhanger! Aww, come on now. If it takes you as long to write & update the next chapter as it did the last - PHEW! I might pass out from anticipation. I mean, know you're busy with the Avenger's stuff. That's fine and all. Really love this one though! Okay, adios!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Loving the direction you're taking with this crossover.
Sazzi chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
-Sherlock raised one imperious eyebrow. "Really, John, that's the best you can think of to get me on the same broomstick? I at least could pretend to fall off, first, if it would make you feel more special."- LOL john you have to work in your pick up lines, but.. in sherlock it seems he don't need it.