Reviews for A Study in Sorcery
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Nice one!
KSNG chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Loved it :D I read the tumblr version, which inspired me for another fanfiction (not a cross-over, though). I've only found one grammatic mistake, which is less than any other story I've read on so praise for that. Else, I like the story, and I like the way you've managed quite easily to blend the two universes together. It's really good.
Tessie chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
OMG! So adorable! P.S: I saw this on tumblr and now I had to continue reading the story! Thanks a lot! :D Please update cause i'd love to see how this will progress! :)
ichangedmyusername chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I love this so much
ThirteenHours chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
This is hilariously adorable.
I love it :D
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful, I'm so glad to see you continuing this! But major cliffhanger! Aww, come on now. If it takes you as long to write & update the next chapter as it did the last - PHEW! I might pass out from anticipation. I mean, know you're busy with the Avenger's stuff. That's fine and all. Really love this one though! Okay, adios!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Loving the direction you're taking with this crossover.
Sazzi chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
-Sherlock raised one imperious eyebrow. "Really, John, that's the best you can think of to get me on the same broomstick? I at least could pretend to fall off, first, if it would make you feel more special."- LOL john you have to work in your pick up lines, but.. in sherlock it seems he don't need it.
mercuryandglass chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
You finally updated this one! I was waiting sooo long!

In other, more constructive news, that was adorable. Although this doesn't seem to be showing much plot...
Guest again chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Oh for the love of all that is holy, UPDATE! This is brilliant! Seriously. I think I've fallen in love with this story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Amazing. I love everything about this chapter.
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Ok. Chapter two was short. And this is TBC isn't it. Urgh.
This is me. Fangirling. Waiting patiently for you to update. :)
WatsWitDaMonkey chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh why oh why didn't I read this earlier? I love Harry Potter and Sherlock and they go together so well.
Yea, it's because I was jealous I didn't write it. X) I had a thought to write a Sherlock/Harry Potter and then I saw that you did one and I was just like, "Dammit..."
So I procrastinated reading it. Eh, I knew I'd get around to it after a while.
AND IT'S BRILLIANT - as always. *sighs* I love this. Ok. Gonna read ch 2 now.
Ningen Demonai chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Oh no, what happened to your Tumblr? I was going back to reread some parts and now I can't find it anymore! :(
perfect-narcissist chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Please, PLEASE continue this, it is entirely brilliant!