Reviews for Strawberry Kisses
Awww my feels!
TheScaryDino chapter 1 . 3/22
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE, FLUFFY, AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS IVE EVER READ
The author chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
So...laughing really hard...and...choking...cough cough!...as I write this...choking ha

funky2town chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
that icarly reference tho
Ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
well pepperment butler is gumwads butler and i dont think marshal lee has one. but i guess this story would not have worked without one so its cool. also i dont know whitch song would be good for this. im sure you will think of something though. this was really good. plz write another chapter soon!
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
O0O / KYYAAAAAA
Cookies-r-us chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Adorable! Soooo cute! I suggest the song Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, the lyrics aren't very in tune with the story, but the rhythm matches this perfectly! Awww! Soo adorable! :)
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ahhh I feel like I just dove into cotton candy fluff cloud heaven! So freaking cute!
Katie0779 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I like your story, it just ended quickly. Maybe try longer ones? Materials great though.
LoveLeeStranger chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Perfect Two! Use that song but make it seem like its coming from Marshall's side! (cuz yhe song is originally from girl to the guy)
Loved the story! Very fluffy! :3
2003mara chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love it ! Love it ! Love it !
Ultimate-Fangirl-77 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
OK so for the song kiss me again might work, but only cuz the "kiss me agaiiiin" part.
but yeah it was fantastical.
FioleeandKesha3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
What about 'Bam' and 'Disgusting' (better than it sounds), both by the lovely Miranda Cosgrove. :) It probably won't fit with this, but it will with FioLee in general. I think. Imagine Fio singing them. ;)
Fiolee and Kesha love
mimi317 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I freaking love this! So MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013