Reviews for Created Fates
Natsu Yuuki chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
It's good , and... is Hibari know if Tsuna who save him?

well , I hope he knows as soon , so... he can help her :3

by the way , hope you can update soon and Good Luck!
NaruLoveAnime chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Hoho.. Interesting!~ Verryy Interesting! I love it! Bessst! I enjoy when reading this story. I love every chapters. Your story will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited! and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, please update soon!~
SkyeCielo98 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Update update! Cant wait where woukd tyhis story go so far! Please update soon! Jaa~~
cysticas chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh! Please update this story. Please plsssss! Its interesting and I like it. I'm looking forward to see some more! So plss make it :))
Usagi-chin chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I like how this story is going but when the summary says "the past make her lost her ability to walk" why is Tsuna walk albeit with a crutch? I'm just a bit confused.
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
it nice chapter
VidaReale chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Your story is awesome! I love the gender bender of Tsuna, she's so cute and I love the pairing of Hibari and fem! Tsuna. By the way, I'm from Indonesia. It's nice to meet you. My grammar is suck. Sorry for that.
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I feel really bad for Tsuna and Hibari.
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I'm assuming now that this isn't a world where they're the mafia?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013!hibari!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013 would wonder what a teacher would be doing, going to work/school with a whip in his pocket
Nakamura Rio chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Is someone gonna save Tsuna before anything happen?
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
update this story too please
but only when you feel like it i don't want to add any additional stress to you
Nightmare's Death chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I really like the story and I don't think it's rushed so just go with the pace you want and who ever doesn't absolutely love it is crazy. Good luck on future chapters and make sure to have fun where ever your going! :3