Reviews for Guardians
mar chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Love it actually is kind of funny and cool. Love Emma being the hero and Regina trying to get her back:-D
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
At least that arrow is leading Regina to her Emma & not some random ,I'm glad that they managed to rescue Wind but,I have the feeling that it's not over for Emma dealing with the Destroyers.
CJ chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I wonder what happens when Regina finds Emma and Wind together? Can't wait for another chapter!
sexbell chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
another great chapter
sexbell chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
go Regina go find Emma and be a family again
sexbell chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
nice Chapter can't wait read the rest
mar chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
YEAH REGINA GO FIND YOUR GIRL! THIS IS REALLY GOOD I LOVE THE MYSTERY! PLEASE UPDATE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LOVETHIS!:-P
mar chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Wonderful! I like this kind of Emma; a biker so awesome!;-) Iam enjoying this alot.
mar chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love it! So cool!I always enjoy your stories they are very unique:-D
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Ah,she couldn't leave Henry with anyone else?Anyway,I just hope that Regina won't get into much trouble while looking for am I saying?Of course she will.I'm just imagining what sort of trouble she'll get into.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Wind was Emma's girlfriend?I'm happy that Emma has friends outside Storybrooke for Regina,I hope she doesn't do anything wait,it's Regina we're talking about.
polybi chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is an interesting situation...

Well, i can assume it is AU since Regina and M&M are on speaking terms at least.

Curious to see what happens next.
Luly chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love it love
sexbell chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
WOW! you did a good job on this first chapter can't wait to read the next chapter
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Emma was part of a biker gang(good guys)!NICE!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2