Reviews for It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Really good! One of the best scenes ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awww! Love all the little insights into everyone's heads here. Your Tony voice was spot on and protective!Gibbs was fun to read. I LOLed at him headslapping Tony at the slutty enough line hehehehehehe
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That is sweet! I found the Tiva and LOL TOny you would know, now wouldn't you?
-Vi
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hehe. I love this. I like the opposing views of Tony and Gibbs regarding Ziva's outfit, and the little look into their family dynamic.

Thank you.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I don't know where the hooker story got started, but I never saw Ziva as a hooker in that episode. Just a very pretty girl waiting for her date. Either I'm naive or the rest of you have very dirty minds - and I'm really a dirty minded old man. *grins*
Pough chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was sweet, and so in keeping with how Gibbs would talk to Ziva, and how Tony would translate his actions for her. Wonderful!
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aw! That's an adorable fanfiction! Great job! :)
gibblette chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I usually skip the TIVA stories. Took a chance on this because of the 'if you squint' disclaimer and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed this so much. I especially enjoyed the family/team feel and how they were all so in character and the humor. And I like the connective tie-in/throw back to the bikini pictures.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like your take on that scene! I guess I didn't really see her as a hooker, more just in 'club' attire, but this does make more sense. Nice contrast between Daddy Gibbs and Playboy Tony, too!
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cute!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was good. It satisfied the lack of Tiva in the scene.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Tony is whipped. Too bad he is not brave enough to tell her. #26. Sigh.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It WOULD take a skilled writer to make me enjoy a team fic :P

Not that I don't like the team, y'know; it's just that I usually read Tiva, lol.

But I love it; every bit of it! Everything's just so funny, from Tony's reaction to her having too much clothing (of course he'd say that) to McGee's embarrassment to Gibbs' silent horror at seeing his "kid" dressed like that, to Ziva's indignance at their reactions. It's just hilarious.

And the little Tony/Ziva moments are sweet, of course :P

Favourite sentence: '"Boss," Tony hisses in a low voice, "if you don't stop looking at Ziva, the bartender's going to think you're her pimp."' Because it's just funny.

And I absolutely love the last sentence, because it's just true!

Soph
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So genuinely NCIS, but with more depth and introspection. I love how you play the two male leads off each other-it's honest and a little jealous, but not overwhelmingly so, and with a complex understanding of what those feelings are. Brava! Excellent work!