Reviews for Five Years Later
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 5/20
This is a very unique story. I love that basically nothing traumatic happened to Elena or her family and friends during high school. I really enjoy the way you demonstrate that Damon and Elena are the only ones that truly understand each other. The two of them are kindred spirits; thei
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
to short ... wow :))
zeva917 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aw, yep, this is exactly how things would have gone. Well done!
BecomingScarlett chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love the idea behind this. Really cool thought, and nicely played out. I could see you turning this into a longer, chaptered story, if you wanted. It really leaves it open to anything. Nice job:)
Sayuchan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Sweet! What a shame that this story is just an one shot. The plot idea is worth some more chapters.

Greets from Germany

Sayu
Tizmine chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well written and just so awesome :D this is going in my favourites for sure
AislinnNicole1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Personally, I'd love for this story to continue. I think you've hit on a great idea and it would be interesting to see where Damon and Elena go from here. Is she going back to Mystic Falls at all or will Damon take her/convince her to go away? How's all this going to go over with Matt if Elena comes back and wants to stay in MF? Will Damon stay for her?

Of course, if this is just meant to be an awesome oneshot, then that's fine too - cause it's pretty amazing! But if you wrote more, I'd definitely be reading! :D

Thanks for a great fic!
M chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good ! Hope you Will keep writing
MentallyInspired chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Damon Salvatore all the way! I wanted Elena with him from the beginning and I almost cried when she didnt go and say goodbye to him. I like the oneshot, its brilliant! :)
JavaJunkie110 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww I LOVED this!

Can I just tell you how much I love this line:

"God, I think I could fall in love with you solely based on that sound." ahhhh so cute!

GREAT JOB!